Music Playlist Names

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Ceilidh, Mar 30, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

So I'm feeling very random today. :)

I think this was inspired by Sebastian. Or at least he gave me the idea to ask this...

What is some of the most unusual names you have for a music playlist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have several.
    "eATjoes"
    "Cheshire" -- which is also the name of my zune player:)
    "Bullshit" :D --this is my I'm-pissed-off-playlist
    "Vintage" --mostly music I consider "the good ole days" 1999-2003/4 when I was in high school
    "Band Geek" -- also refered to as 'Band Crack' mainly drumline, marching band music, my ears/feet ache for this during football season, hehe, one song is "Meet the Flintstones" lol.

Then I have my "EMO" and "Celtic Tunes" and "Celtic Rock" --not very original there.

I think the next playlist I name will be either "Get Naked" or "Naked Shower" because I am always saying those two phrases...guess I have a newfound fasination with the word 'naked' lol..Perhaps I will also name one "Mad Hatter" to go with my "Cheshire"

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

well i have one big my music and in it albom named folders for example top 1000 songs over the lust 30 years [0-100] or 1998 hellbilly deluxe and one big rammstein folder with albums in it

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Hey, why am I not surprised that you're into Ramstein? Ever checked out Laibach? Their cover of "live is life" is frickin' brilliant.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM