Ms. Sweet's Updates

Ms.Sweet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Cock has it's place

Yes, it's true....I firmly beleive a man's cock has it's place in this world. You know where it's place is? Under my stillettos of course!
I love to remind my slave bitch boy of his cock's place. I own that cock, i can do whatever i wish to it, without question. I can anything to that cock of his because he gave up that right long ago, when he committed his life to me, as my bitch.

I slip on my high heels and begin the session with poking and prodding his cock head with the tip of my heels. Of course it isn't enough for me and eventually I get into a frenzy of stomping and jabbing. Constantly reminding him of how much his cock belongs to me.

trample1.gif

Cock Stomp and Grind

I decided to try out my new flip flops for a little cock stomping. After a few minutes of trampling his worthless cock under my shoes, I get fustrated.
You see, I like to feel what i am trampling, it makes it much more personal for me.

I slip off my flip flops and plant my barefoot onto his already red and throbbing cock. Smashing it into the cock box. I am never gentle, i love to stomp as hard as i can, i like to see it flattened.

I wondered just how hard I would have to stomp on his cock to get his head to pop off and proceed to try...LOL To my amazement, he blew his load all over just as i was stomping it full force and shot his load all over.

COCKSTOMPANDGRIND.gif

MsSweet @

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ms.Sweet

awwwww...no, don't feel sorry for it!:)

My Tools of Choice

In this clip, I sit you down an go thruough just a few of the tools I like to use on a weekly sometimes daily basis on my slaves.
From the common ball gag to the not so common...I then explain how they would apply to you, the lowly life form. After all a girl has to have the right tools for the job doesn't she?

TOOLOFCHOICE.gif

MsSweet @

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.Sweet

Bagged and Gagged

I had fun making this clip, forcing my slave to smell my feet while enveloped in a bag is pure humiliation.

Requested clip: Hi Mistress Sweets. I have perchased a number of clips from your store and i'm very happy. you have the best soles i have ever seen. May i ask if you have any interest in breath control Mistress. would love to see you tie a man up and suffocate him with your feet when he can't move an inch. Or ever tie him to a chair and tie a bag over his head and sit back and tease him with the soles of your feet as he sloly runs out of air. I also love dirty soles and would love to see yours dirty one day. May I also ask if you offer real time sessions?

BAGGEDANDGAGGED.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.Sweet

Flesh Toy CBT

Oh how I love playing with my flesh toy! I love to feel it barefoot, I love to squash it barefoot, just like a bug.
It feels super squishy and soft under my soles, like a jelly toy. I could Stomp and grind away on it for hours and not worry about ripping it in 2....or maybe I could?

I do try to damage it beneath my barefeet, I continue to jump repeatedly on it. Grinding into the cock box. Still it remains.....Maybe I'll have to jump harder?

FLESHTOYCBT.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.Sweet

COCK TORTURE

I slip on a pair of heels, with the intent to do this cock some harm.
I do it, simply for my delight. I love watching his cock get smashed beneath my pointy heels. Watching my heels almost penetrate his cock at the tip is truly erotic for me.

I am always amazed at just how much abuse a cock can take from my sharp stilettos. All it would take is a slip of my heel, or a perposeful stomp to end it all.

COCKTORTURE.gif

Fileboom Premium Account