Most unusual category of Extreme! (rigid video)

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chained Beneath The Toilet
3158011c411c4b15fdfc7fa09e236d30.jpg

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation
Video language: English

You were so desperate for a slave position at my dungeon that you said you'd take any position available. Too bad for you, the only position available was eater. Honestly you should be thanking me. At least as the dungeon toilet your life has some purpose now. You made me save a bunch of money on plumbing costs to have a real toilet installed. You're much cheaper. All I had to do was chain your collar right up under the bowl and you're ready to go! Now it won't just be my excrement you'll be consuming. Whoever walks into my dungeon will have full use of you. This is your life now. You're just garbage disposal for human waste.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8730kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 535.6 MB
Download Chained Beneath The Toilet

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Riley Jenner (Caged Cuck)
1e91f95a654bb1feb50bf60cbeae6dfe.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Riley Jenner
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Solo

You have officially been replaced since you aren't Man enough to be able to pleasure your Mistress just the way she likes. Don't worry Mistress Riley has found the perfect position for you to fill as her caged up cuckold pet. The only orgasms that will be in your new life are the kind to be licked up and swallowed by her new lover! Lucky for you Mistress Riley is feeling extra sweet and will allow you one last release before your cock gets locked into chastity for all eternity.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11329kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 825.2 MB
Download Riley Jenner (Caged Cuck)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

luisaYa

Cuckold Slave Trainer
81c854e00e47c2c71a190f379116c263.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Cuckolding, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Tattooed, Solo

Miss Ivy has concluded that your cock is officially useless when it comes to pleasing women. The only solution is to lock it up in chastity where it truly belongs. Don't worry though as Ivy is a kind Mistress and has found a better use for you. Since you can't perform as Stud you have earned the reward of becoming a cum licking cuckold bitch for the rest of your pathetic life.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps

File size: 741.4 MB
Download Cuckold Slave Trainer

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Yana 20 yo
d23463a77cdcd9d6529d108d75763dcd.jpg

Glade behind the hills is good place for nude gymnastics. Yana has choosed this place to train her cute body. She does simple stretches and other excercises good for amateur. She ends by touching herself and who knows what was next...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:18
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1562kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 418.9 MB
Download Yana 20 yo

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Cuckold Slave Trainer
c55e790a640d041ac1cc390936114995.jpg

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Cuckolding, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Tattooed, Solo

Miss Ivy has concluded that your cock is officially useless when it comes to pleasing women. The only solution is to lock it up in chastity where it truly belongs. Don't worry though as Ivy is a kind Mistress and has found a better use for you. Since you can't perform as Stud you have earned the reward of becoming a cum licking cuckold bitch for the rest of your pathetic life.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps

File size: 741.4 MB
Download Cuckold Slave Trainer

Fileboom Premium Account