Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cruel Games

Title: Cruel Games

Description: While his huge, elephant sized cock is pointing at them, the three Ladies enjoy themself by playing games, ridicule and laughing at their male slave. They beat, punch and knuckledust his hard on and his balls, just for their amusement. Each of the three will get her chance, that means no rest at all for the maltreated genitals

Format: WMV
Duration: 00:11:06
Size: 255.35 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
CruelGames.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Better Than Your Wife

Title: Better Than Your Wife

Description: I'm better than your wife. You know it & I know it. You've already spent time comparing us & cataloging all the ways I'm superior: I'm more beautiful, sexier, I have a better figure, I have a dirtier mind, a saucier mouth...I'm more interesting, fascinating & you think about me more often than you think about her. In fact, you think about me when you're with her. All the time. Your orgasms are more powerful with me & no one has ever made you feel like I do. You're hooked, addicted & utterly mesmerized. You'll watch this, you'll need to. It's like I can read your thoughts. You'll cum for me, again...& again...you have no choice. (JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Control, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Mind-Fucking)

Format: WMV
Duration: 15 minut
Size: 444 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
better_than_your_wife_1.part1.rar.html
better_than_your_wife_1.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Human Sex Toy

Title: Human Sex Toy

Description: Mistress Valentina uses her bound and hooded sex slave as a nothing but a human dildo for her pleasure. He gets zero sexual gratification as she takes away his senses leaving him completely helpless and in the dark. She fucks her slave cock with her dripping, wet cunt until she is completely satisfied reaching multiple orgasms and making she he gets none.

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:16:13
Size: 478 MB

Download:
Human_Sex_Toy.part1.rar.html
Human_Sex_Toy.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

BBC Cuck Slut

Title: BBC Cuck Slut

Description: Mistress Amber wants to see just how slutty you can really be for a demanding Goddess. Will you be a obedient slut and do exactly as she commands no matter how filthy it may be? Does it get your cock hard fantasizing about licking the cum out of her pussy from all the big dick studs she brings home? She knows your pathetic cock is rock hard thinking about being ordered to stick your tongue deep inside her asshole licking it clean. Do exactly as your Mistress commands and you may just be allowed to shoot a load to clean up with that filthy mouth of yours.

Duration: 00:08:13
Size: 240.43 MB

Download:
BBC_Cuck_Slut.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Between My Cheeks

Title: Between My Cheeks

Description: Mistress Skin has her slut trapped in a box with only his head sticking out to be used as her subservient oral slave. She enjoys having so much control over a man to the point of giving him only one option. To stick his tongue out as far as it can reach and lick from her wet cunt to her perfect ass until she gets off. Men were only put on this planet for one reason. To worship and serve their Mistress in every way possible.

Duration: 00:09:21
Size: 276 MB

Download:
Between_My_Cheeks.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion