morning / evening walk outdoor?

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by master4female_slaves, Jun 19, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Emma

Emma Member

Click here for more.
    What i meant by the police was not that theyd arrest you but im sure theyd be called to check out the situation! Like i just cant imagine it happening around here!

I can see the appeal though, id say itd be really exciting! But itd be far too much humiliation for me!

2. Click here for more.
    I told a cop mate of mine about having OLP in bondage in the car out in the middle of nowhere, maybe with a struggle to start, and he said, 'That's wild'. BUT . . . . .
    If someone were to see you, and report it, you may soon be surrounded by cops and guns. :( 'We were only playing' wouldn't go down too well it seems.
    So, the moral of this is . . . . .

. . . . Don't get seen. :D

3. Click here for more.
    The first guy I was ever with lived quite far from me, so I could only see him at weekends, when he came down in the car to visit. There was nowhere we could actually go, so we would stay in the car, parked in a communal car park. We always played bondage games in there, or had me dressed as a schoolgirl or whatever.

This car park was right next to the shop I worked in, and sometimes it was broad daylight, and the car would have been easy to see right into. But no one ever complained. In fact, we were only spotted once, and this was by the same gay couple who had expressed an interest in us at a music festival several weeks earlier... :D

Funnily enough, my then boyfriend did actually end up in jail...but for burglary...and I've recently discovered just how much I love burglars and what they do... ;)

4. Click here for more.
    then i am ready to be a burglar if i can run away with ur dress.

5. Click here for more.
    Thanks, but I already have a regular burglar paying me visits, and that's plenty :)

6. Kinkyboy

Kinkyboy Member

Click here for more.
    I have wanted to do some outdoor bondage but i mean like in the woods where there wouldnt be no one else except for mistress

7. Martello

Martello Member

Click here for more.
    I dno't think this is something I'd be able to get into. I'm pretty Alpha, another guy looking at my girl while she was naked, sub or not it would get pretty damn ugly pretty damn fast.

8. Nyx

Nyx Member

Click here for more.
    I've never been on a walk. :) I bet it'd be fun.

So you walk your slaves around on a leash where people can see? What's that like?

9. bestbdsmbargains

bestbdsmbargains New Member

Click here for more.
    Love it

Love to go for outdoors walks....did the fireman like it?

10. Click here for more.
    through this post i am trying to find out, how man sub or doms/domms would love this. lets forget about weather it is legal or not.

11. Little_M

Little_M Member

Click here for more.
    I kind of agree with this standpoint. I'm not the type of sub that would want to be "everybody's whore" or anything... I mean, I'd be fine with having to walk/crawl around on a leash, but being naked or wearing anything that could get me arrested for indecent exposure would be a bit too much for me :(

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Click here for more.
    well you also have to remember, that not all areas would get you arrested for being naked...

what if you were made to crawl/walk attached to a leach on a nude beach?

13. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click here for more.
    same here
    i never walk my babe naked...
    mortelo +1

14. Click here for more.
    thanks sparrow for ur valuable comment.

15. Click here for more.
    I can get behind this standpoint as well but to be honest, I enjoy a Master that wants to show me off. He flaunts me, shows me around, makes other men desire me, then I go home with Him. It's not that I am everybody's whore, it's just like a guy with his car or motorcycle, he wants to show all his friends but none of them are allowed to drive it. I am His most prized possession, He should be proud to show me off. Just my 2 cents.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM