morning / evening walk outdoor?

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by master4female_slaves, Jun 19, 2009.

1. have doubt how many submissives would love to do this for their master, and how many master would love to out for......

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i love to take my slaves for walks.
  3. Holy poo . . . I love that. seriously. :)
  4. let me know your comment, just yes or no will do, trying to rate my preference.
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

how do you answer yes or no to this?
  6. I love to display my proud possessions to others.:cool: But just display only :D
  7. I have a lovely motorcycle and a gorgeous girl [OLP] so it's twice the fun when I 'show off'. :cool::cool:
  8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

that still doesn't answer the question. We commented, you said respond yes or no... now im even more confused.... What is the question?
  9. Emma

Emma Member

Does this whole walkin your slaves thing not raise some serious questions and comments? Like where do you do it? I cant imagine anybody doing that over here, im sure the police would be around within minutes!
  10. nix

nix Guest

11. walk

Sparrow, what I tried is that "all those who see the pictures, I would expect from them yes( they like it)/ no( they don't like it)". you can say just trying to rate my thoughts
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  12. You r quite right emma . in most of the countries in the world, doing such thing will through us in prison, that is for sure. what am I trying to find out is if there is no problem of police. then how many subs would be ready to do this for their master.
  13. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

walking someone on a leash is not illegal, as long as their properly dressed. While my slave are scantily clad when we go for walks, they are still within the realm of legality.

UNLESS.... We're somewhere where their are no people currently, and then the nudity is brief, and more for artistic posing... sometimes this can very arousing, especially if you know their are people close by, just not where you are currently.
  14. I remember this, it was a bit of a big deal for a while on another forum I used to be on.

My master is always saying how he wants to take me 'walkies' in the woods, on a lead, in either a tiny top and skirt or, if we're sure we could get away with it, naked.

Either way, I would no doubt be nervous for as long as it took to get used to being like that, and would be humiliated too, but well, humiliation is always good... :rolleyes: ;)
  15. subspace

subspace Member

The only type of 'walk' I have experienced was not with my current Top but ages ago with a previous Dom. He used to take a leash and attach it to the front of my collar then b/w my legs and attach it to the back of the collar and pull it snug. You could see it but it didn't draw attention but it made for a very interesting 'walk'. :D