Money Mistress seeks financial slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Russian Money Mistress, Apr 16, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. HI!!! MY NAME IS TATSIANA. I AM RUSSIAN MONEY MISTRESS. I invite the slaves who like to be financialy controled, humiliated, dominated, abused by beautiful and strict Mistress. Be my pet and serve me!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. BRILLIANT! :D My bank details are . . . . . . . . :rolleyes:

3. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Post a pic and I'll paypal you $1

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

She has a fetish for (or at least the business savvy to proclaim) financial control. Basically the sub would turn-over his paycheck to the dominatrix and she would give him an allowance on that money to pay his bills with, keeping the rest.

In the long run its no different than if the 'client' has picked-up a girlfriend half his age who needed him to pay her rent, buy a car, and keep her in couture finery. Financial Slavery is the BDSM equivalent of being a "sugar daddy". They appeal to wealthy older gentlemen who realize that if they were not loaded they would have no shot with somebody old enough to be their daughter/grand-daughter, and they happen to have several thousand dollars a month in disposable income (trust fund, hedge managers, investment bankers, dot-com millionaires, etc).

"Oh baby, just one more Mercedes payment and I'll let you sniff my vagina".

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. Prissy

Prissy Member

In that case, and thank you for the information ReallyGreen, I would have to say no. I have a hard enough time living off of it now, that if I was given an "allowance" from it, I would go stark crazy.

6. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Well financial domination clearly isn't for everyone. (Yes, the wealthy can even have their own form of kink).

7. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

Ya prostie no ya dumau chto v ukrle ot ludei. Ya russkie tazhe e ludei kak v daut nam durnu slavu.

Ya ne hachu oskorblyat vas ya tolko zhelau chtob v dumale b bolshe o vasheh deistvyah.

Zhal ya ne imeu kirillicheskoi klaveatur. =[

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

omm wat?

9. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

its russkie~

10. Did you say something sarcastic to the money mistress? :D

11. manu123

manu123 New Member

12. Psycho

Psycho New Member

This gives me hope that even someone with an unusual fetish can find love. :D

13. master jey

master jey Moderator

o-ho
    interesting if you want someone to give your money give it to me...lol

interesni u tia fetish kroshka naduvatelstvo starix tolstix mujikov da? haha stranni vi narod...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  14. Master_J

Master_J Member

i lol'ed.

This is quite obviously a desperate, poorly conceived, financial scam.

:rolleyes:

15. Master_J

Master_J Member

:eek:

Master J meets Master Jey *gasp*

what ensues next will surely tear the fabric of the universe.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM