Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Abandoned Airbase - Punching Bag For Madame Anna Konda

File: 5CFMXAUS295.mp4
Size: 268037533 bytes (255.62 MiB), duration: 00:07:01, avg.bitrate: 5093 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

In late May 2015, we visited an abandoned airbase from the old USSR in East Berlin, Germany. The weather was nice and Lady G and Anna Konda, was ready to have a little fun with their

slaves.Normally Anna Konda is only doing wrestling scenes, but after watching Lady G using slave Ben as a punching bag, she also wants to try. Slave Ben is very scared of this, as he know how

powerful Madame Anna Konda is, but as always there is no way out for the slave if the Mistresses really want something...

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/9d19bd5b18648/5CFMXAUS295.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wrestling with the Gorgeous Anna!

File: 1CFMXAUS301.wmv
Size: 446280185 bytes (425.61 MiB), duration: 00:07:42, avg.bitrate: 7728 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7500 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

It`s two on one as my friend Anna and I wrestle a slave, and despite beingstronger than us we make short work of the guy. We quickly get him onhis back and I use my powerful legs to put his neck

in a scissorhold whileAnna sits on him and holds his arms down. We abuse him so badly heactually threatends to call the cops but we just laugh while continuing topummel him. My tits bounce up

and down, almost popping out of my sexylittle outfit as we roll around on the floor. "I can`t breathe!" hesays as I sit on his face and smother him with my crotch. "Do yousurrender to us?" I ask as

Anna steps on his chest. He admits defeat butmoments later it`s time for round two and he doesn`t fare any better thesecond time around. He cries out in pain and humilation as he gets beat

bytwo beautiful women! Anna proves that her legs are tough as well bywrapping them around the jerk`s neck and choking him out. We leave himlaying on the mats a beaten, broken mess!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/e841ab70b9f17/1CFMXAUS301.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account