Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alexandra Snow - Leather Weakness

Your weakness for women in leather is so obvious that it's almost pathetic. You want it all.. Leather jackets, leather pants, leather dresses and skirts. When a normal woman wears them, you imagine her as an authority figure. When a thoroughly dominant woman wears them, it's almost too much for you and you nearly cream all over yourself. Seeing me in this leather dress and smooth leather pumps will send you over the edge, but you'll have to hold it while I guide you to orgasm.Watch and stroke as I indulge you.

Filesize: 167 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2988 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Weakness.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Twisted CEI

As if eating your own cum isn�t disgusting and degrading enough. This is the most twisted, revolting, self degrading act you could you possibly do in corporation with eating your own cum. You need yourself, a table and a card. Don�t forget to thank me for this privilege.

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3189 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 61.1 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Twist.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jerk-Off To Anne`s Tight Ass While I Instruct You!

Today you`re going to jerk-off to my friend Anne`s perfect ass and tightlittle asshole. I have her turn around and bend over, then spread hercheeks wide to give you an amazing view of her young bottom. You`re goingto stroke your dick to her, so get it out and start tugging away! Her assis truly amazing, and I lightly spank it while you watch and masturbate asinstructed. You`d love to shove your cock deep inside her tiny asshole,wouldn`t you? Just imagine how good it would feel as you jerk your dick.You know you want to pump her full of your hot cum, so go ahead and do it!I`m going to count down from ten, and then I want you to blow a giant loadinside of her asshole. Are you ready? Ten... nine... eight...

Filesize: 58.3 MB
Duration: 00:03:58
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1854 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

While.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Unsuspecting Hypn0slavery

You leave your friends loud and crowded wedding to take a breather. On your way you walk past a women who is quietly reading a book in a back room. She stops you and asks if she's missing anything important, you comment on her beautiful necklace and the next thing you know, you're hers. You're not sure why or how it happened, you just know she's all you ever wanted and that you'll do her bidding no matter what.

Filesize: 249 MB
Duration: 00:14:14
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2373 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Unsuspec.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Yoga Booty

Can't resist a girl in skin tight yoga pants can you? There was a reason you started attending all those yoga classes, and it certainly wasn't for the health benefits. Watch me stretch out my sexy legs and ass as I go through a few yoga poses, all the while teasing you knowing you are only watching my perfect butt in my tight yoga pants.

Filesize: 228 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

YogaB.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tight Yoga Pants

I was under the impression that you were coming out to try a little yoga with me, so it made sense that you set up behind me so you could see the moves I demonstrate for you, but within moments of starting to stretch I notice you are just sitting there awestruck and staring at my ass. So you like the look of my tight yoga pants do you? Just want to stare at me while you stroke your dick? Not that I blame you, these pants are so tight they show every nook and cranny, how could a guy like you resist?

Filesize: 170 MB
Duration: 00:07:36
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3006 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

YogaP.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Witch Craft

It's so easy to put a spell on you. You're so weak. So easy to prey on you. To take you down into the Bunny hole.... There's no escape when I take you prisoner. Here you will accept your new position as sl4ve. My words will penetrate you and change who you are. You are crafted by a witch to stay weak, addicted to your Master.

Filesize: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:14:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 15.8 Mb/s

Witch!.part1.rar
Witch!.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

2 minute JOI challenge

You normally only last 30 seconds � Now I am challenging you to last at least 2 minutes I know that will be difficult for you, I mean, you cum the second you see me, but follow my instructions and cum when I say!

Filesize: 91.6 MB
Duration: 00:03:43
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3362 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 kb/s

2min.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Danielle Maye - School Girl Puts You In A Trance

Danielle Maye knows that she has you right where she wants you. Just the two of you completely alone. Your imagination runs wild just thinking of how obsessed you are with her. As she slowly strips for you she explains just why you are so addicted. "I am the ultimate Goddess you can't deny that." Unbuttoning one button and then then the next she explains to you that shes exactly what you need. You daydream of me your addiction is only going to grow like you cant believe. Removing her skirt and revealing her sexy red lingerie you start to realise who you belong to now.

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2048 kb/s

ATrance.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Harley - Cuckold Application Video

I get a lot of slaves that write in that want to be by servant. But I have to put the cuckolds at the top of that list. I will give you an idea of what I am looking for in a servant. Maybe hearing all about what cruel and wicked things I intend to do to a wimp like you will be just enough to make you cum in your pants or maybe it will inspire you to give up your whole life to serve me. I include my real email address for your application.

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4006 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Application.rar

Fileboom Premium Account