Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bewitched into satanism

This coming Halloween 2016 will be crucial for you: I decided to turn you into a satanist. How? Simple: with my hipnotic powers. I am the one who decides your religion, your belief and every single thought of yours. I want to celebrate this dark night by making you a perfect Satan's puppet, inducing you to worship his symbols in order to sell your weak soul. Taking advantage of my hipnotis skills, I will replace your religion, from Christian to Satanist. Your final masturbation and cum will seal the witch spell, with your seed offered to Satan and your new beginning as Satan's disciple.

Filesize: 242 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2788 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Sata.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Hide And Go Seek

You took the hiding spot that I wanted! All of the other spots are taken, I have to squeeze into the closet with you. There's not much room, but we can just get really close. Put your arms around my waist or something, we'll fit together better that way. Oh my God, do you have a boner? Shh! Someone's coming...That was a close one. Why don't you sit down on the box behind you and I'll sit on your lap, it'll be much more comfortable that way. Are you getting harder? Well I can't help wiggling around, this is an awkward position. It does feel pretty good though. You know, I think this would be even more cozy if you just...slipped it in. No one needs to know.Mmm that's it, nice and deep. Shhh, they're back in the room. Don't move!

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:14:35
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1978 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Seek.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cherry Vee - Sensual Seductive Hypnotic Body Worship (Effects)

-Miss Cherry Vee

Incredibly sexy, sensual, soft hypnotic seduction.

Look at you, you�re conditioned to get so hard, just at the sight of me. You�re getting so mesmerized by the way my body moves, by the sound of my voice, you�re addicted. There�s no way for you to turn back now. You belong to me. Your money belongs to me. Your cock belongs to me. Your life belongs to me. You live to serve my body. It�s so sexy, so hypnotic. You live to worship my body.

You long to give me everything that I deserve. You�re so addicted to my body and the way it moves. It mesmerizes you. You�re so lost, so trapped in my beauty, my perfect curves. I just move seductively in front of you and your brain goes to mush.

Your purpose in life is to worship me, to obey me. Just look at my ass in this micro mini skirt. It�s scrambling your brains. You know that I�m the brat for you. I�m the Princess of tease. It�s so easy to manipulate you with just my body. Your mind belongs to me. Your soul belongs to me.

I�m fucking your brain with the way my body moves. Your cock can�t control itself, and when your cock is throbbing it�s so easy for me to play inside your mind. I am just so beautiful, I am so sexy, I am so perfect. Go ahead and try to resist the urge of giving in to me. You can�t, can you? I am the one you live for. Look at my body loser, I know you can�t look away. It�s owning you with its perfection.

Filesize: 255 MB
Duration: 00:07:25
Resolution: 960x540
Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Sensual.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Surrender to Slavery

Let Me deep into your mind until there's no escape. This is what you've been dreaming about. Surrender to all your desires. You need to be a good slave boy for Me. You need to please Me. I know what's best for you. It's time to hand over every last little drop of control. Make any sacrifices necessary to make Me #1 in your life. I'm all that matters.

Filesize: 64.8 MB
Duration: 00:05:53
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1404 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Surrende.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Does Little Piggy Wanna Cum?

Piggy wants to cum? Of course you do. Does Miss Daisy care? Not particularly. She prefers to keep you horny and stupid, which makes you great entertainment for her. But if you pay enough she may let your little cock cum.

Filesize: 62.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1198 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Wanna.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Glitter Goddess - �Deep and Sensual Hypnosis with Glitter Goddess�

Teased, Trained, Destroyed by Glitter Goddess

This a very seductive, sensual, and intimate hypnosis. Do you think it is an accident that I use my sheer nude pantyhose, my golden hair, my shiny black heels, and my sweet and powerful ass to hypnotize you? Hehe� It is time for you to relax into the deepest hypnosis yet and you have no idea what plans I have in store for you. It�s better to just trust me that I have so much pleasure for both of us building stronger and stronger, bigger and bigger. But first, you�ll need to go deep. First, you will need to melt with my voice and my beauty. Time to please me�NOW

Filesize: 71.1 MB
Duration: 00:17:49
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 514 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

Sensu.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Glitter Goddess - �Waves of Pleasure: JOI & Hypnosis with Glitter Goddess�

My power as a femme fatale is undeniable. Like a huge wave, a force of nature, I can't be stopped. I slide through your mind, body, and cock and have you surrendering to bigger and bigger waves of pleasure. A little hypnosis, a little seduction, a little tease. You reach down to your hard cock and even one stroke has you incapacitated, intoxicated, in love. You give up all control. What you gain is pure pleasure with the most beautiful Goddess in the world.

Filesize: 66.5 MB
Duration: 00:13:59
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 620 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

Waves.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Domination Training

I have my sexy playmate with me in tight latex. Your going to listen to the both of us and do what we say. The more you do, the more we do but we are in charge. If you want to see the both kiss or play with each others boobs then you have to follow our instructions. Ready to obey us, lets begin.

Filesize: 578 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 7935 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 137 kb/s

Traini.part1.rar
Traini.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Ellie Worship Your Shiny Goddess, A Candy Treat For Your Senses

You saw the preview for this clip and you knew immediately that you had to have it. Shiny beautiful Goddess, shiny lips, a shiny black top, and also a little pair of shiny panties. Look at that shiny ass of mine. You see me in my shiny outfit and you go gaga for me. You can�t say no to me in my shiny panties. You couldn�t say no to buying this video. You�re so fucked. Your cock is so hard when I�m wearing my shiny clothes.You can�t resist a shiny Goddess. You can�t say no to me, you don�t want to say no. The only thing you can say, is �Yes�. You become instantly obedient whenever you see me in shiny clothes. You get weaker and weaker the more you jerk and stare. The lust you feel for a shiny Goddess is uncontrollable. You have to do something about it. So you stroke to worship.You need my shiny outfit to jerk off to, to cum to. You need it so bad. It is an absolute truth. You just love my shiny ass in front of your face. I love fucking with you as I bounce it up and down. I know it makes your cock want to squirt. And you especially love my shiny little pussy. That�s exactly what you crave. You get lost in it. Your thoughts consume you as you stare at my shiny little bikini bottom. You�re so dumb, so mesmerized by my shiny little bottoms, like a little candy treat for your senses.I want you to cum for my shiny outfit as I tease you relentlessly with my perfect body. Showing you every shiny curve as you jerk yourself into a frenzy. Cum for me and all my shine. It always feels so good when you cum

Filesize: 266 MB
Duration: 00:07:43
Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Senses.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Her Sadistic Trap

You see Her across the room, leaning against the wall in a tight velvet dress and black platform boots. Her eyes beckon you to approach. She seems to allure you in a way you can't resist. Her body is calling your name. You must surrender. She wants to party. Take the drug she feeds you from Her seductive palm. It feels so good to obey, but something's not right... You begin to feel dizzy and the room starts to shake. She towers over you, laughing as you fall to the ground. Her hands graze her powerful body in delight as she watches you lose everything... Her eyes will be the last thing you ever see.

Filesize: 354 MB
Duration: 00:06:09
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Trap.rar

Fileboom Premium Account