Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Voice in the Machine

You are just sitting at home, watching TV, when the broadcast is interrupted by a beautiful, dark-haired woman on your screen. At first she begins to purr to you, "It feels good to relax, doesn't it?" And you instantly find yourself relaxing. "Feels good just to watch the screen." You agree, it does. Soon, you are completely unaware of your own fixation on the screen and on her voice. The woman explains that she was a scientist who grew tired of the military mind control experiments she was working on and decided to create her own. She found that beaming herself directly into a computer gave her unlimited power to affect the male mind, and she could now write programming to affect the human brain. She has created this program to imprint line after line of new code into your brain and you are helpless to look awaThe longer you stare, the faster the code is written, and the more aroused you become. This new program is perfectly designed to create sexual obsession and you begin to jerk your cock uncontrollably. This fantastically sexy woman croons to you that you will soon orgasm and the orgasm will reboot your mind. Once you reboot, the new programming will result in your mindless slavery. She has created the perfect tool to create an army of mindless male drones, blank little robots who accept any and all commands. Even as she tells you that this is your future, you cannot stop your hand from stroking.The countdown to your orgasm and erasure of your mind begins.

Filesize: 303 MB
Duration: 00:19:48
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2002 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Machi.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Humiliation over the phone with Sara Luvv

You like jerking off with your door open. You hope that someone will walk by and see you in the act. Again you have done this and your step sister's friend saw you. Now your step sister Sara is threatening to tell your parents about this. Sara is on the phone with this friend and they decide that you have to do whatever they say. Sara is grossed out by you, but she wants to make sure that she has some dirt on you. She tells you to start jerking it and her friend helps by giving instructions on the phone. Her first instruction is that Sara should encourage you visually, so Sara shows you her titties. That definitely got you hard and you get to work on your shaft. To further humiliate you, you are ordered to stand up on one foot while jacking off. Now you are told to squat and jerk. Sara's friend is a bitch! You do as you are told because you do not want to get into trouble with your parents. As you suck on Sara's toes, you feel quite happy. You have always loved toes! Next the girls tell you to put one finger in your ass as you stroke. This sounds gross to you, but you do it. It kind of feels good, much to your surprise. The girls want to make sure that you cum today and you already know that you will. When Sara shows you her pussy, you feel the precum leaking form your dick. Then Sara announces that there will be a surprise for you. You wonder what it could possibly be, so you keep following orders. You are asked to cum into your hand and eat it. You are disgusted by this request, but you feel that you have no other options. You do it and immediately feel like you might gag. Sara seems pleased by your humiliation, so she promises not to tell your parents about what a little pervert you are.

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1989 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 148 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Phone.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Naughty Nurse Squirts

This Naughty Nurse likes to touch herself on the night shift when no one is around. The only thing is, she knows exactly where the security cameras are, and sits in front of them knowing she's being watched. This video has a lot of eye contact and teasing. Listen to gentle blues whilst I have an earth shattering orgasm with a glass toy and my new Hitachi body wand! *Warning: things get a little wet when I squirt on my glass toy*

Filesize: 235 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Nurse.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Pillow Bitch

Bitches like you don't deserve a hand. You don't even deserve your own hand! If you want an orgasm so badly, you're going to be humping a pillow. Don't look so shocked, I know you've done it. I know that you secretly wish that someone would always make you cum in humiliating ways. Well let's get started with that!In my world, losers don't get to orgasm like real men.

Filesize: 203 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2491 kb/s

Pillow.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Missy Needs a Heel-Kissing Sock-Puppet Weakling

What would you risk to be my heel-kissing sock puppet? I bet you'd risk losing everything, and all I'd have to do is put on my baby pink stilettos and knee socks. Like I'm gonna right now. And I'm sooo sure you'd do something totally stoopid to get just a tiny little kiss of my toes

Filesize: 43.6 MB
Duration: 00:01:59
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Puppe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kendall Olsen Mocking How Fucking Stupid You Look When You Jerk

We�re going to play a fun role reversal today. I want you to sit there and pretend to be a hot chick, pose for me, tease me, lol. And I�m going to lay here and pretend to be you. It�s going to be so enlightening for you because I�m going to show you what you look like when you�re jerking off to me, lol. Have you ever watched yourself jerk off in the mirror? You should, then you�d see what I see.Now watch me, look how stupid I look, look at the dumb faces I�m making. That�s you! That�s what I have to look at! LOL I can�t help but laugh as I mock you, you losers just look sooooo stupid when you jerk. It�s fucking hilarious. You look like a zoned out zombie staring at the screen, beating it furiously. Awww you don�t have to feel embarrassed, I�m just teasing you, lol. I know you feel dumb right now.And it�s not only the faces you make but it�s also the noises you make and the things you say. You sound so ridiculous, grunting and moaning away while you beg to be humiliated. God you losers are so dumb. Keep watching me loser, am I doing a good impersonation? LOL! Mocking you is so fun, and the thing is, you love it too! Guys masturbating is one of the most ridiculous things I�ve ever seen. Do you think I actually like watching you losers? Of course not!You love this attention, this type of humiliation. And you wonder why no girl wants you, LOL! You jerk off all day long making dumb faces, I mean I don�t even think I can contort my face into the ridiculous expressions you guys make. Here, let me try, LOL! You get this crazed, glazed over look in your eyes. Wow this is fucking hysterical. I mean not only do you look dumb, but you�re getting off to this! How pathetic! Go on, watch me mock you as you jerk idiot. If you only knew how fucking dumb I think you are. You fucking moron!Jerk it loser, jerk it hard. Put a mirror in front of you so you can watch me and yourself at the same time and you�ll see how spot on my impressions are. Or maybe turn your webcam on and make a recording and then watch it afterwards so you can see how stupid you look while you jerk to me. And to help you cum, I�m going to attempt to mimic your stupid cumming face and the noises you make as you cum. I know you�ll love seeing just what I do, when I have to watch you pathetic losers cum. You all make this stupid noise when you cum, it�s almost like you�re choking, lol. It�s so embarrassing for you. Even I feel dumb just mocking you, you idiots must feel so stupid every time you cum. You look completely ridiculous. I hope you know that now after watching me.

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Mock.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Am I Beautiful When I Cut You to Pieces?

You're completely entranced by my beauty, but you must also accept my cruelty. The closer you get to me, the more aggressive I become in reducing you to the tiniest pieces imaginable. I want to shred your ego into nothing more than a pile of ribbons, all the while making you glad that my beautiful mouth is framing those words. I am deliciously cruel with my humiliation today, making you feel so pathetic in a matter of moments. It hurts so much, but you have my attention for just a few minutes...

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Pieces.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess London Lix Wearing Panties Subconsciously Rewires Your Brain

Hello my little sissy sluts. I�ll bet you�re sitting there in a pair of panties, aren�t you? You probably think that wearing panties is just a little kink that you have, just a bit of crossdressing indulgence, a bit of harmless fun. I know you like to put them on under your clothes strutting around like a slut while everyone else is unaware. All harmless fun? Not quite sissy, not quite my little forced bi junkie, you faggot loser. Did you know that when you wear panties every day and jerk off in them, when you allow yourself to cum like a girl, it changes your brain. You�re rewiring yourself to become weaker, more submissive. Perhaps you�ve noticed it already?I mean you�ve certainly noticed the effect this compulsive masturbation habit has had on your life, haven�t you? And you thought that was just a bit of harmless fun at the start, didn�t you? You stupid loser. The feel of those panties up against your cock does things to a man. Studies have shown that things you do repeatedly in every day life can change your brain chemistry. So slipping on a pair of panties over a hard cock, jerking off like a male while you�re dressed up like a sissy slut, it rewires you, it conditions you to feel like a female. And you feel it, don�t you?As you�re stroking in your sexy panties right now I want you to tell me that you feel like a pretty little girl. Because you�re not a man, are you now? I mean you�re just a freak, jerking a tiny dick in panties. Every time you slip on panties and jerk off you�re just conditioning yourself to become more of sissy bitch. I�ll bet you even shave down there to �make it feel better� against your cock. But it�s a slippery slope. Soon you�ll find yourself shaving more and more of yourself.Before you know it you�ll be in a wig and full make up and you�ve got a dick in your mouth. Where will this addiction land you, where will your panty fetish lead you? Keep jerking in those panties and condition yourself to feel less and less like a man. Think back to how your life has already changed since you started slipping on panties. You�re pathetic little clitty deserves to be in panties and I�m glad that you�ve found your rightful place. Feel those panties against your skin and know that you�re not a man. You�re just a waste of space who jerks off in women�s clothing. Such a sad little freak, blissfully unaware of what it�s been doing to you this whole time. Your brain is turning to mush as the panties switch off the masculine signals being sent to your brain. Indulge in more of this, I encourage it. Dress up more and more. Soon you�ll be locking your dick up in panties because it will be fucking useless. But for now, I�m going to condition you further as I make you cum in those panties. Get ready to cum like a girl.

Filesize: 332 MB
Duration: 00:09:39
Video: WMV, , 4698 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Rewires.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Silky Stockings

I can see the way your looking at my stockings. Dont they look great..! I bet you would love to know what they feel like. Touching them and rubbing my hand down my leg is turning me on. Nearly as much as when I pull on the suspender belt and let it go against my skin. These stockings are so smooth and thin, just like slik. Im such a naughty horny girl. Im going to slowly tease you, strip and you can wank.

Filesize: 561 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 7985 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

SILKY.part1.rar
SILKY.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Seduced By Your Ex

You've been through a pretty rough breakup with your ex and you thought you'd just started to turn the corner. Maybe you've been on a few dates even. But when she asks you to come over one night, telling you that she's feeling lonely and misses you.. You can't stop yourself. She knows that you're still in love with her and wants to play with your heart. She wants to seduce you and make you show her how much you still want her body.. ruining any prospect you might have for happiness with anyone else.She makes you stroke in front of her to prove the point and you can't help yourself

Filesize: 144 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2981 kb/s

Seduce.rar

Fileboom Premium Account