Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alexandra Snow - Edging with Consequences II

The sequel to the very popular Edging with Consequences. You will be instructed in a series of extreme edging rounds, each one getting more intense than the last. But you'll be doing so in a position that, should you not be able to hold it until the end, will be blowing your load into your own face. So you must pay close attention to reach each near-climax, then stop at my command, lest you receive a face full of jizz. If you make it to the end, there's a special treat in store for you. Feet over head and let's get jerking, slut.

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:12:54
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1496 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

ConsequencesII.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Jerk Junkie Cure

You poor jerk addicted stroke slut! You can't control your masturbation addiction! Well your nice Princess Rene is going to help you get yourself under control. See, if you're able to lay off the stroking you'll have more time to work hard and make more money for me! Plus, maybe you'll even have the chance to get a girlfriend some day...maybe. Anyway, I have a GREAT idea on how you're going to masturbate less and therefore make each session more valuable, more pleasurable! Think about this: if you had to PAY for each orgasm, wouldn't you treat each one a little more special? Wouldn't you be less likely to just wank wank wank your day away?!

Filesize: 140 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2048 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Cure.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Following Doctor's Orders to Cope with the Growing Demands of My Overdeveloped StepSon

We absolutely must make an appointment with the doctor. I just don't know how to handle my stepson's constantly erupting cock anymore. It's growing larger, needier, and even though I've done absolutely everything the doctor so expertly guided me to do, it seems the problem is growing worse rather than better. I don't want him to worry... I know it's not his fault. As his stepmother, I must do absolutely everything I can to take care of the needs of his body and his... condition. I mean, I wouldn't know what it feels like to be a growing young man with an overdeveloped cock! He must be so frightened and so uncomfortable all the time. Now, we're going to solve this once and for all. The doctor will know what to do; I'll tell him all about the problems we're having, the neediness of my stepson's huge cock. I'll explain how I never know when his erection is going to come on, how it starts, or why he gets spontaneously turned on all the time. In fact, when it starts to grow in his pants right there in the doctor's office while I'm just unbuttoning my blouse a bit to cool down, I just have to get on my knees right there and then and tend to my stepson's needs! At least I have the doctor to look to for advice as he looks on with a professional eye. I feel so much better having him watch me tend to my stepson and guide me. And although I've never done such a thing in my life, I know it's necessary for the doctor to instruct me to practice on a dildo right there in his office. But why does my stepson get an enormous erection AGAIN while I'm in the middle of my cock sucking lesson??? After teasing, licking, and filling my throat with that dildo at doctor's orders... and he even says I must remove my blouse and squeeze my breasts to help quicken my stepson's ejaculation or I might damage my poor mouth with prolonged and frequent oral sex... I just don't know what to do anymore. Thankfully, the doctor's right there with us to immediately instruct me to try having my son take me from behind.

Filesize: 129 MB
Duration: 00:17:32
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 899 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Demands.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cuckold Slave

Your mistress is out fucking another man - a REAL man, with a BIG cock. I'm here to punish you for her while she's gone. Show me how sorry you are for having such a teeny, tiny penis. But hey, at least it's cute!

Filesize: 573 MB
Duration: 00:20:05
Video: AVI, 29.970 FPS, 3654 kb/s
Audio: MP3

Cuck.part1.rar
Cuck.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Does It Hide When You Sit Down

She seriously wants to know, does your cock dissapear when you sit down? Goddess Hazel is curious because it's so small, so where does it go when you sit? Apparently you are able to stroke it though which is quite humorous to her, watching you stroke that thumb while trying to cum

Filesize: 61.6 MB
Duration: 00:03:59
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1958 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Down.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Horny School Girl DP

I was asked to make a super slutty school girl double penetration video and boy did I!!!I plug my ass and fuck my tight pussy hole until I cum so good! Oh yeah..I also suck you off for a bit and give you a full body seductive tease that is sure to make you explode!!! Let me unleash my school girl slutty side on you :)

Filesize: 254 MB
Duration: 00:19:14
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1801 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

DP.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Exploiting Your Appreciation of My Delicious Ass with a Jerk Off Session

Oh, come on. Don't skirt around the issue... I'm not! I know what you're into, what REALLY turns you on. Your eyes are glued to my ass! Are you waiting for my skirt to creep up or hoping to get a peek at my snatch? Are you wondering if I'm wearing any panties today or forgot them all together? Don't pretend you're going to help me with this housework while you drool over my curves. Let's cut to the chase. You've got a big, hot hard on. That thing is NOT going to go away easily. So, soak up the view, I'm going to cure you with a long, teasing, ass-pleasing show!Tempts your tastes for... ass worship, upskirt, masturbation instruction, voyeurism, dirty talk, high heels, legs, tight clothing, bottomless, cleavage, jerk off encouragement

Filesize: 107 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1201 kb/s

Delicious.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mind Donor Video

Mind Donor is exactly how it sounds. Mind Numbing. Relax as the programming begins. Conditioning through convergence. An intense connection of intimacy on multiple levels so that your emotions, desires and longings converge and erupt deep within your subconscious. This would be classified along the lines of a Devotion video, not to be confused with exclusivity. While you are watching you may loose track of time but your desire to be my toy will be unmistakable. This is a wonderful mix of traditional brainwashing techniques merging the traditional with my own creative flare. My words flowing through you like liquid light brightening the deepest crevasses of your mind. Although there is nudity, there is post hypnotic suggestions, I do use your pre existing proclivities to help shape and mold your mind into something that we can both enjoy there is no cum command. This doesn't mean you wont orgasm, it doesn't mean you can't. In fact one little guinea pig told me the more he watched the more he couldn't help himself!" With all this said if you can use a headset to listen it seems to have a much more intense effect!

Filesize: 191 MB
Duration: 00:26:28
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 880 kb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 128 kb/s

Donor.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cuckold At the Door

I'm not wearing this outfit for you. Oh no no no. This is not for you. This is for a real man. A sexy stallion that knows his way around a woman's body. you are not a real man. You're not even allowed to watch. You don't get anything.... well, I'll let you listen up against the door. You lean in hard, start humping the door. Thinking about all the positions I'll be in fucking my man. Well hung, fit, attractive man fucking me. Go ahead, think about it, you'll never be that guy. You are just a lonely little cuckold with no one to fuck!

Filesize: 283 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3725 kb/s

Door.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Your Sexy Stepmom Takes a Sleepy, Drowsy Ride on your Wet-Dreaming Cock

My little boy... he looks so innocent while he's resting. So quiet and sweet... and so grown up. I'm so tired from being out all night. And so lonely. I hate it when my husband is out of town and I'm left all alone. A woman has her needs! I'm so thankful for my stepson, now "man of the house" in his father's absence. I'm just going to lie down next to him while he's resting in bed... snuggle a bit... mmmm, his body is so warm. He's growing up so fast. mmmm. Oh!! Look at the tent he's making under the covers! Poor fellow. He must be having a wonderful dream... I wonder who he's dreaming of? "Oh, sweetie!! Did I wake you? I didn't mean to! I tried to be so quiet. Stepmom just wanted to lie with you for a while, right here on top of the covers. I can keep us both warmer under my soft fur coat. Are you comfortable, darling? I'm just so tired... and had a lot to drink. I'm feeling lonely with your father out of town. You know? We have a good relationship, don't we? Aren't we close? We have many secrets, you and I. And you're so good at keeping them! You're so very grown. You love your stepmom, don't you? Oh, sweetie, don't be self-conscious about that tent you're making under the bed covers. It's perfectly natural! Oops... did I brush against it accidentally with my bare leg?? I'm so sorry! Gee, I feel so clumsy. Would you like me to help take care of it for you? I can just rub it with my leg? Or maybe use my hands again? Would you like that? Let me know if it's uncomfortable for you with me sitting on top of you; it makes it so much easier to use my hands. Now, just relax, sweetie and let stepmom do all of the work. I know you're tired, just close your eyes and rest. I'm sleepy too. In fact, you could be dreaming now. I don't think either of us will remember this in the morning... will we?? No, we couldn't possibly. Mind if I take off my shirt? It's so uncomfortable right now; it'll be just as if I was in my pajamas. That's right sweetie, just let your eyes close. Oooh! I think I brushed you with my skirt, honey. I'm so sorry! Just rest... you're just dreaming, darling." Just another inch closer and all I have to do is move my panties to the side and....... OHHH! UH! MMMMMM!!! "You're just dreaming, sweetie. It's all a dream.

Filesize: 163 MB
Duration: 00:22:06
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 898 kb/s

Drowsy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account