Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Miss Melissa - Week Long CEI Task

I have a week long task for you! A humiliating task for a boy with nasty thoughts. I know you love to eat your own cum in the privacy of your own home. It's time to take it to the next level.

Filesize: 111 MB
Duration: 00:04:17
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3556 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.2 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_WeekLongCEITask.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Kerri King -Weekend Bikini Worship Ruined Orgasm

You love to ogle me in my sexy bikinis, so to further your addiction, I suit up with yet another new bikini to taunt you. I encourage your ultimate fantasy orgasm to play in your mind, while your dick grows harder watching me tease and dance in my tight little one piece. As soon as you think you might explode, I abruptly stop you in your tracks..do you truly think you deserve that orgasm? Can you resist? Let's cement this little experiment with some homework while we are at it..

Filesize: 131 MB
Duration: 00:05:56
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3008 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 66.2 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_WeekendBikiniWorshipRuinedOrgasm.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Goddess Harley - Whispered Commands

Here you are again at the strip club and you know the deal. you endure a two hour lap dance with me while I whisper gay suggestions in your ear. I'll have your brain so warped that you'll unable to remember a thing tomorrow. which is good because later, your gonna be sucking dick for me out back by the dumpster making cash for me again. And tomorrow you won't remember a tyhing excpt you need to come back here for more lap dances.Do it faggot, just touch your lips to that man,s dick and give it a big kiss for me. Go on... pucker up and look him in the eye. I want your eyes to say "thank you daddy" when your lips touch the head of his alpha Cock. Lean in... that's it... and Muah... your gay, haha. Awe, see faggot, that wasn't too hard. You even look gayer now...

Filesize: 510 MB
Duration: 00:11:14
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6020 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_WhisperedCommands.part1.rar
POV_WhisperedCommands.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

bart202

Amanda - Loser Humiliation JOI CEI

You were born to be a complete loser in all aspects of life. You just drew the short straw in life. I am superior to you in every single way and you know it. Losers like you will ALWAYS be a loser! At this point in life you are not going to just "grow out of it". I want you to show me how much of a loser you can be by jerking your dick and then eating for me at the end, but which way shall I make you do it?

Filesize: 821 MB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 9996 kb/s

POV_WorshipAmandaLoserHumiliationJOICEI.part1.rar
POV_WorshipAmandaLoserHumiliationJOICEI.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Amanda - Perfect Denial

If you thought for a second that I wouldn't be evil enough to get you all worked up and then ruin your orgasm right as it is happening. then you might be right! I may or may not care if you cum today but I look hot and I will have you jerking your dick for me. It feels so amazing to touch yourself to my curvy body and soft sensual voice. You may or may not get to enjoy your orgasm at the end of it all but, hey! Where's the fun in knowing?

Filesize: 868 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 11.6 Mb/s

POV_WorshipAmandaPerfectDenial.part1.rar
POV_WorshipAmandaPerfectDenial.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress B - Worthless, Weak Wanker

Youre worthless. Youre weak. And you fucking love wanking your dick, you pathetic chronic masturbator. Your only attribute is how easy it is to exploit these qualities.

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Resolution: 1252x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2510 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.8 kb/s

POV_WorthlessWeakWanker.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss Honey Barefeet You Can't Take Your Eyes Off Of My Feet Even As I Dump You

I know you're so excited to get this video reply from me. I got your email and I decided to record a video to tell you why we can't be together and why we can't even be friends. You and I would never work, I will never be with you. I mean just look at yourself, you're a foot freak, you're staring at my feet while I'm trying to talk to you. I'm trying to tell you some important things and you can't take your eyes off of my feet. You can't even process what I'm telling you because you're so fixated on my feet.In the beginning it was fun to hang out with a guy with a foot fetish. I was curious to see what it was all about. But to be honest, I don't like it. I don't want you to jerk off on my feet. And even as I'm talking to you now you're staring at my arches, my wrinkles, my soles and my toes and that's a problem. I don't want to deal with a freak with a foot fetish. So it was just an experiment and I'm done with it.Also, your dick is too small and we both know it. You could never satisfy anyone with that little penis. I'm honestly so embarrassed that I ever touched that tiny little thing of yours. I want to forget about your worthless penis. Why did I ever agree to this? Do you realize how embarrassing it is for me to be in a relationship with you? You're a little dick foot freak loser. I know you're even jerking off right now, you're getting off to me putting you down. You fucking love it!I can't deal with a guy who loves to be humiliated. I don't need a tiny dick loser in my life. You are so fucking pathetic! Look at my feet loser, look how much they excite you. Aren't you embarrassed that you're jerking off to this? It's fucking sad. Do you think a girl like me with perfect feet deserves a loser like you and your tiny little dick? I'm way too good for you, you fucking loser!But I do love taking advantage of you. Do you realize how stupid you are? You thought what we had was real! LOL! You fucking moron! You must have known that someone like me was never going to be with someone like you. Oh and you suck in bed, lol! I can't believe I ever let you touch me! You're disgusting. Your foot fetish doesn't turn me on, it's gross. I hate it, you fucking loser! I know you're jerking off so hard right now, I know you freak. So I'm breaking up with you, you stupid fucked up freak. I'm embarrassed I had a relationship with you. I can't believe I dated a little dick loser with a foot fetish. Ugh, gross.You might think that this is cruel and heartless but you know what? I don't give a fuck! I'm sure you'll be watching this video over and over again because it's the last thing you'll ever get from me, the last time you'll ever see me or my perfect feet.

Filesize: 347 MB
Duration: 00:10:04
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4704 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_YouCan'tTakeYourEyesOffOfMyFeetEvenAsIDumpYou.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jessi Belle - You Couldn't Ignore Me

You couldn't ignore me if you tried. You look at me and you want to get down on your knees and worship me. You want to give me everything you have! You do too, don't you! It doesn't take much. I tell you to do something and you do it. It's not even how I look, it's my words that guide you and you follow through. You want to worship me, you need to. You know that what I say means so much to you, no matter what I wear it's always those words. You want this. You need this. Look at this body, you want to hand over your money time and time again. You can't ignore my words and you can't ignore that desire to give into everything that I want. You might get scared and think you need to back away before you do something stupid and maybe you do. Maybe you take a break or try to see other dommes, but you always come back. You always NEED to come back to me, always NEED to give me your money. You couldn't ignore me if you fucking tried.

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_YouCouldn'tIgnoreMe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Petra Hunter - You Don't Need Condoms

This is the most pathetic I've ever seen you, honestly. I went through your wallet a few minutes ago and found your condoms. Why do you keep condoms in your wallet? You don't need condoms. You're not getting laid, and you know it. No one wants to sleep with you, so why are you trying to fool yourself? These condoms were a complete waste of money. But since you're so desperate to own condoms, I have another idea. Take your pants off, and slide a condom onto your cock. You can stroke for my hot body in my latex bodysuit, but you have to wear a condom while you do it.

Filesize: 338 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

POV_YouDontNeedCondoms.rar

Fileboom Premium Account