Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ceara Lynch - Feet So Divine

Is there anything more perfect to see than me rubbing slippery massage oil all over my pretty feet? MY shiny soles just glisten when my toes flex and curl. Watching my long spider fingers slide up and down my feet caressing all the curves of my arches, heels, and toes, makes you want to stroke something else with me. All you can do is feel your hard cock press against your tight underwear until I allow you to release your throbbing dick to play and jerk. You've synchronized your strokes with my own motions and soon I'm coaching you to pump your cock until you've shot searing hot cum all over yourself.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 423 MB / Resolution: 1440x1080 / Duration: 00:08:32

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

POV_FeetSoD.part1.rar
POV_FeetSoD.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Princess Fierce - Double Dare You To Find Out

I double dare you to jerk it to me. You heard me correctly. Beat off to your hot princess. This doesn't sound like a bad dare. Just beating it. Go on ahead. I know how desperate you are to jizz. Did you think today was your lucky day? Doubtful.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 121 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:07:33

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_FindOut.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Harley - Hyypno For Foot Slaves

Be a better foot slave! Watch this instructional video with your cock in your hand. I will plant secret messages in your head so that you will obey me and think of worshiping at my feet where you belong. You will get a close up view of my lips as my voice goes in the right ear and left ear so use headphones for maximum effect.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.25 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:14:40

POV_FootSl.part1.rar
POV_FootSl.part2.rar
POV_FootSl.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jasmine Mendez - Slurp it off my soles!

Short and Simple I'm a longing Foot Bitch For the all powerful goddess Jasmine Mendez and I will do anything she asks for the chance to kiss her feet. (The More Humiliating the better)- Yes, Yes Everyone wants to worship my feet.. so lets make it more interesting for me.. Yes, Foot Bitches like you are only good for one thing.. Slurping My BFs cum off my size 11 wide soles! Yes get down on your knees where you belong and slurp it all up.. You will do anything I tell you, yes even this. You will degrade your self for the opportunity to worship my divine soles. Thanks for giving me and my BF something to laugh at this morning.. Doesn't take him long to unleash his load on me.. so get ready.. Make it hot and make sure you get all of it.. specially between my toes!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 144 MB / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:09:33

POV_FootbitcLickit!.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Astro Domina - Cum Slut For Boobs

It's been a while since Goddess Sydney has made you cum and eat your own jizz. Today it's time to catch up on lost times. She wore a super sexy outfit just for this occasion. You've been anxious for a while now. Look at those boobs. How can you not start stroking when those are right in front of you. It's time to guzzle up every last drip of your cum today by putting your mouth right in front of the tip of your dick. Do it for the boobs! Do it for the Goddess! Do it for humanity! You know you'll do anything for your Goddess. Go on, take off your pants, you know how this works!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 633 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:50

POV_ForBoobs.part1.rar
POV_ForBoobs.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Good Pussy

Dream about this heavenly pussy as I tease you in My black rubber bikini. This Princess pussy is divine perfection. You can only imagine the blissful experience it would be to have it. Keep fantasizing... This pussy is far too good for you...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 213 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:04:03

POV_GoodPu.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Haunted by Evil Sadist

You never expected anything to happen when you played with the Ouiji board at that Halloween party, but you thought wrong. You begin having erotic nightmares, waking up trembling, covered in cum. Soon these nightmares visit you while you're awake. You find yourself face to face with a gorgeous woman, only it seems all the life has been sucked from her body. She informs you you are now her toy, and she wants to watch you suffer. The more pain she inflicts upon you, the more pleasure she receives. You're the only one who can see her, but that won't stop her from subjecting you to sexual torment and forced arousal and orgasms, no matter where you are or who's around.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 505 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:08:40

POV_Hauntedby.part1.rar
POV_Hauntedby.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Randy Moore - Hey Ass Boy

Hey there ass boy...I know you've got an obsession with my ass. I guess I can't blame you...it is one of best features, and I'm rather proud of it. It looks pretty good in my tight skirt doesn't it? Even better when I take the skirt off! And when I bend over, and my thong is stretched tight in my ass crack...and you can just barely see my lovely pink butt hole...it makes you weak in the knees. Go ahead and worship it. Bury your face between my ass cheeks and savor the sweet scent. I have an ass that's just made for being worshipped...so do it!

Format: WMV / Filesize: 247 MB / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:07:51

POV_HeyAssBoy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss Mackenzie - Dangling My High Heels Over Your Face

I need to assert my dominance over you, remind you of your insignificance. It is importance slaves know their place and constant reminders are important. So you shall lie on the floor and I shall force you to lick my shoes clean, the dirty soles and suck the heels. Then I shall dangle my shoes over your face. The anticipation that the shoes may fall on to your face weakens you, and I love watching you winch every time the shoes swings back and forth on my toe. Will I allow my shoes to drop on to your face?! You will have to wait and see!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 193 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:05:15

POV_HighHeels.rar

Fileboom Premium Account