Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Carissa Add Fingers As You Go From Ass To Mouth

Do you see my middle fingers loser? Fuck you. Do you like that? Of course you do. And since you love it so much I want you to do it too. Put up your two middle fingers and put one in your mouth, and one in your ass. Suck and fuck loser. Fuck your mouth and fuck your ass with your middle fingers loser. In and out you little fucking loser pervert. Look at you, you�ll do anything I say.Now take your fingers out, and I want you to switch. The one from your asshole, that goes in your mouth now, lol! Now suck it off while you fuck your asshole with your other spit covered middle finger. You�re going ass to mouth loser. Ewwww you�re so gross! Taste it, lick it all off. Is it all off? Good, now switch! LOL! Lick that dirty one and fuck your ass loser. Suck and fuck with your middle fingers. You are so pathetic!But I�ll bet your ass can take more. Stick another finger in. Yea work it in, fuck that ass, that feels better now, doesn�t it? Your ass needed more. And start sucking on two fingers now as well. Two in your ass and two in your mouth as you fuck them both simultaneously. Oh my god, look how hard your cock is! That is so pathetic. Now switch. Lick those fingers off! Now let�s add another. I want three fingers in that asshole, open it up. And three in your mouth. Suck and fuck. Oh yea, you like that. Look at how gross and pathetic you are. But you love it. You�re so hard. Now switch, go ass to mouth loser. I fucking love degrading you like this. Now four loser. Work them in, I don�t care if it hurts. You�ll do it because you�re controlled by me. God look at you, look at how pathetic you are. All alone, fucking your ass and your mouth with your fingers. Going ass to mouth. I wanna hear you choking on your disgusting fingers that just came out of your asshole while you fuck yourself with four fingers. Do you think you can fit yourin? I mean you already have four in there. So go on, do it, stick your whole hand in. yourself loser. And your hands are so busy they can�t even jerk your hard horny cock. But you don�t deserve pleasure, this is all you get. I�m just going to leave you like this, with your mouth and ass full of your fingers and your unsatisfied cock full of cum.

Filesize: 303 MB
Duration: 00:08:48
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, , 4704 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Femdom_FingersA.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Miss Luscious - Cum With Me To Your First CEI

I know you've been intrigued by all the CEI clips I come out with. You've thought about it, but get a little too scared to actually go through with it. This video is going to walk you through it, as I'm going to have you start jerking off to me, and together we will cum and swallow ;)

Filesize: 291 MB
Duration: 00:07:05
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5610 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Femdom_FirstC.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Gasp - my modesty!

Every get so horny you just wanna do what you wanna do and you don't care who sees it... you actually maybe hope someone walks in on you?

Filesize: 232 MB
Duration: 00:07:17
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4251 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Femdom_Gasp.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

The Mistress B Your Cum Is Your Ego, Now Gobble It Up

We both know that this clip isn�t about me teasing you, and edging you on how to slowly pull up and down on that cock. This clip isn�t about making you crazy by instructing you to circle around that tip and edge and zone out. No. This clip isn�t about your orgasm, but it�s still necessary. This clip is about making you love tasting your own cum.Stroke for me. Stroke with purpose. Stroke and know that I�m not only going to have you gobbling up your own cum, but you�re going to be doing it gladly. You�re gonna want to do it. You are going to become my cum eating loser. I tell you to slurp it up and that�s what you�ll do. And you�ll do it eagerly with a smile on your face. Do you know why I want you to love tasting your own cum? Because I want you to prove to me just how pathetic you really are. Convincing you will be quite easy. You�re so stupid and easy to manipulate. It won�t take much. I figured out your secret, it�s your cock. Your cock is your conduit to your brain. And when your dick is horny and you�re turned on, your mind is so blissfully turned off. Just focus on my words and pump that cock and think about how I�m going to make you eat your own cum. Think about how that makes you so vulnerable. Think about how that makes you a cum eating puppet. Go on loser, cum for me, explode right into your hand. Collect all of your ego right in the palm of your hand. Look at it, look at how disgusting you�re going to be for me. Now gobble it up, all in one mouthful. Doesn�t that taste good? That�s the taste of humiliation. Now make sure you lick it all off of your fingers.

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: WMV, , 4696 kb/s

Femdom_GobbleI.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Luscious Lindsey - You Don't Matter At All, You Mean Nothing To Me

Honesty, do you really think with a body like mine that you matter? With a perfect, tight body like mine I certainly don�t give a fuck about a loser like you, I don�t have to. I see you for exactly what you are, who you are. You are nothing, you just don�t matter. Look at me, do you think you could ever matter to a hot girl like me? I don�t care about you at all, I don�t even know that you exist.

Every time you watch a clip do you just hope, do you think that if you spend enough just maybe you�ll matter to me? No, I�ll never care about you, no matter how much you spend, no matter what you do to try and get my attention, you will never matter to me. I don�t care about you. I might pay a bit of attention to you if you spend enough, but that�s only so I can take more. You�ll never have a chance with me, how does that make you feel? Does it hurt? I hope it does. You�ll never ever be good enough for me. You�ll never compare to a real man.

You will never be able to please a body like this. You wouldn�t even know what to do. You�d just be so completely lost that you�d just sit there and jerk off. You�d sit in the corner of the room and jerk off because that�s all you know how to fucking do. Just a fucking loser who can�t stop jerking to me. You worship me, you�re addicted to me, you want me to pay attention to you so badly. So you jerk and spend and jerk and spend. But you still don�t matter to me. You�re just one of so many. You mean nothing. My body is so perfect and so far out of your stupid loser league, that you just can�t help it. It�s beyond your control. Because I control you, I fucking own you. And you�re not going anywhere. Nothing is ever going to change for you loser. You�re so fucked.

Filesize: 175 MB
Duration: 00:05:05
Video: WMV, , 4704 kb/s

Femdom_H-Me.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Candy Glitter - Bratty Manipulative Ruined Orgasm Seduction

You�re such a little horny pervert, aren�t you? Your cock is probably already throbbing and you just want to stroke yourself so bad. You�re a fucking addict, you love to stroke, it�s the only thing you�re good at. And you love worshiping my hot, young body. You�re just a fucking helpless loser. I know you�d love some jerk off encouragement from me. If I told you exactly how to stroke your cock. Well I don�t think you�re worthy of that, not without some punishment. What the fuck makes you think that you should be allowed to jerk your cock for me? You�re disgusting, you�re a fucking loser who can�t stop jerking off. You�re obsessed with my tits, you�re a mindless jerking zombie.

Well you�re in luck, I�m going to allow you to jerk your fucking pathetic cock, but� there�s a little twist, a bit of punishment at the end, because that�s what you deserve, right? You don�t deserve to enjoy your orgasms. So loser, that�s why you�re going to ruin it for me. Doesn�t that sound like fun? Don�t you want to ruin your orgasm just for me? I know you do, you want to do anything I say. It�s so easy to manipulate you when I talk in my sweet voice, twirl my hair, bat my eyes at you. I know I�m seducing you loser. I make you fall for me, and then you live to please me. The only thing you�re good for is following instructions like a mindless fucking idiot, and jerking. You have no other worth.

I know the effect my voice has on you, I know you�re already hard and throbbing, so go on, stroke it loser. You�re going to ruin it, just because I�m telling you to do so, and you live to please me, you need it. It�s the only thing that gives you purpose. Jerk it loser, jerk it to my hot, young body as I mindfuck you. You�re so fucking pathetic. You know you could never have me, but at least I tease you and let you stroke to me. You�re just a loser pervert who is so lucky I�m even allowing you to ruin your orgasm for me.

Jerk your cock, focus on my tits, and think about ruining your orgasm, because that�s exactly what you�re going to do for me. Once you start to cum, you�re going to let go with your hand and you�re going to spurt all over yourself like the pathetic, sad, worthless loser you are. I know you�re close, look at my hot, young ass, I know that will push you over the edge. Are you ready to ruin it for me like the worthless bitch that you are? I know you�re feeling weak and powerless right now, ready to obey and ruin. I have all the power and you�re not allowed to enjoy your orgasms. Ruined orgasms are your fucking fate loser. Ruined orgasms are exactly what you deserve. But I know you love it, you love ruining your orgasms for me. You�re not worthy of a full orgasm.

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s

Femdom_H-Seduction.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kara - Controlling Brainless Edging Pervs With My Hot Young Ass

Hey loser look how nice my body looks. Look at my hot young ass, it�s fucking perfect. I bet you want to stroke your cock to my ass. And that�s ok, go ahead, but I don�t just want you stroking, I want you edging, edging to my ass. I want you to get so close to cumming, then just edge it right there, as you stare at my perfect young ass. I�m going to turn your brain to mush, lol.

Stroke it loser, get lost as you stare and edge. It�s so firm, completely flawless, I�m aware. I know men stare at it all the time. And lucky for you loser, I�m not only letting you stare like the perv you are, but I�m allowing you to edge your cock to my fucking perfect ass. I hope you know how fucking lucky you are to be able to stare and jerk to a hot young ass like mine.

I love teasing you and edging you. Do you know why loser? Because it makes you stupid! The more I edge you, the more I tease and deny you, the dumber and dumber you get, until you�re a brainless pile of mush. And not only is my ass perfect, but I�ll bet it�s half your age, LOL! You�re such a perv!

Get right to the edge loser, and just hold it there, my little loser. You love this don�t you? You love when I get inside your brain by controlling your cock with my hot young perfect ass. My ass is going to consume your thoughts and your life. That�s what happens to edging idiots. Soon you�ll be so stupid you�ll be begging me to pay my ass.

I�ll bet your so close by now, so desperate to cum for my ass. But I don�t know if pathetic loser pervs deserve to cum to my ass. I think it�s enough that I let you see it, let alone edge to it. I mean you�re pretty lucky I do that for you, aren�t you loser? You�re just an insignificant nothing to me, a loser to control with my ass. And if I let you cum, all of your scrambled up brains might come out, lol.

Filesize: 208 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Resolution: 960x540
Video: WMV, , 4700 kb/s

Femdom_H-Young.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Happy New Year, Loser!

New Years is a time for a fresh start and celebrating with friends and family. However, I know many of my fans will be all alone, glued to their computer screens, stroking their sad dicks to one of my videos. Let me help you ring in the New Year. It�s not fair that while everyone else in the world is out having sex while you have to pleasure yourself. So, instead of figuring out those New Year�s resolutions (like buying more of my clips), put that hand to good use as we count down the remaining seconds of 2013 with each stroke of that pathetic lonely cock.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Resolution: 960x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Femdom_HappyN!.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Breanna - Heartbreaker

Stupid little loser, always getting his heart broken by the perfect Princess! You don't care though. You keep sending me money over and over again like an obsessed freak! I'm never going to like you loser! Hahaha get into your stupid little brain! Wait, maybe if you send me more money I'll change my mind and open my heart up to you. HAHAHAHAHA DREAM ON!

Filesize: 105 MB
Duration: 00:04:32
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2968 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Femdom_Heartbreaker.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Lacey Leave Your House Sissy, Leave Your Old Self Behind

Well sissy, this has been going on for far too long, and you know exactly what I�m talking about. You get all dressed up like a slutty sissy, for what? To sit around your apartment all by yourself? Not anymore. I�m going to put an end to that. I know you�re dressed up right now as you�re watching this because you truly are a sissy. So it�s time to be your true self, out in the real world. I want you out there strutting around like a sissy all over town. I want you exposed to everyone. You are going to do exactly as I say, you are my sissy after all. So I want you to put on your sexiest, most feminine outfit. I want you dressed from head to toe, from your heels to your wig, makeup, stockings, panties, a short mini skirt, you know the look you just love. Get really slutty and girly for me. Now that you�re looking like my pretty sissy, I want you to go stand in front of the mirror and take a good look at yourself. That�s who you are. Just look at yourself, there�s no denying it. Now I want you to say, �I am a pretty sissy and I�m ready to let the world know exactly who I am.� Take that in. Get ready, you�re going to leave your house and leave your old self behind. When you open that door and step outside dressed like a sissy, you will feel so liberated. And you will thank me for this. You�ve been sitting alone, dressed up for years now. Those days are over. I want you out there. I want this done today. I know you feel ashamed, but don�t. Don�t give a fuck what anyone else thinks, just be who you are. It will be such a relief. It�s a different world now, you don�t need to be ashamed anymore. You need this so badly. This is who you really are. And while you�re out I want you to go shopping for something sexy dressed as your sissy self, your real self. And when you come home, you�ll be on your knees thanking me, after your first experience out in the world. Fucking liberate yourself, expose yourself to the whole fucking world

Filesize: 315 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: WMV, , 4703 kb/s

Femdom_House.rar

Fileboom Premium Account