Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Got fucked in your bed

Dear Cuck, you,re such a loser and this clip will show you just how pathetic you are. Just got fucked in your bed in a multiple ways by my lover and you just sit there patiently waiting like a good little . I let you strike to this clip while i go back for another round

Filesize: 308 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 201 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Femdom_Yourb.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Advanced Pay Pig Training

Its time for you to become a REAL Pay Pig! Ive always said that youre not a real pay pig unless youve sent me at least $100. So, to weed out all my cheap little piggies, my true devoted financial slaves can learn the right amount to please their Domme, Princess Ceara. This instructional video will lock my slave in a payment plan that will eventually turn you into a 4 and 5-figure piggy.

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:18:39
Resolution: 960x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Femdom_AdvancedP.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Goddess Sasha Mizaree - Alpha Female Takeover

You'd never have to sneak off and fantasize about another woman if you were with me. There would never be a need to make excuses because you just aren't in the mood to have sex. I know you're married but it's time an alpha female takes over your life, I really don't imagine you will put up much of a fight. Lol.

Filesize: 702 MB
Duration: 00:11:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8080 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Femdom_AlphaF.part1.rar
Femdom_AlphaF.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Ellie - You�ll Always Be A Little Dick Loser With No Sex Life

You know your itty bitty dick is completely useless. I mean you can use it to jerk off, but when it comes to the pleasure of a woman, the thing is beyond useless. There�s no point in having a dick if you can�t fuck. That�s what it�s for after all, right? It�s sad and pathetic and you can�t use it to its full potential. So instead you get to jerk off, and that�s all you get. You know that a dick that small can�t please a woman, that thing could never please any woman. The only person you can please with that little dick is yourself. And that�s pathetic. I mean what else can you do with something that�s less than six inches? You can wank it, you can jerk that little pecker off. Is that what you want to do? It�s all you can do. Because you don�t get to fuck, you�ll never feel my pussy, or any pussy. You�re just a sad pathetic man, with a sad, pathetic cock. Completely useless in every way. But I can make fun of you and tell you to jerk that little dick of yours. And you�ll do it, and you�ll love it. You�ll do anything I say. I have so much power over men with little cocks.That little dick of yours is so horny, and so completely unfuckable. It�s funny how it�s so small yet it controls you so much. Your dick is so tiny, it�s ridiculously disproportionate to your body. It�s too thin, too short, it would fall out of any woman�s pussy if you tried to fuck her. You probably know this already, I�m sure you�ve tried, lol. So you�re stuck tugging on your little worm, and you are tugging it right now, to my words, because you know they�re the truth. And that turns you on so much. Your dick won�t please anyone except yourself. So why don�t you make yourself feel better by jerking that dick off. You�re just a little dick bitch. Your life is going to be spent watching these humiliation clips, jerking yourself stupid. Fucking isn�t your life. You�ll always be a little dick loser with no sex life, forever. I want you to think about that as you spurt your load. Cum from your tiny cock, cum for me as I continue to make fun of you.

Filesize: 355 MB
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Femdom_AlwaysB.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

bart202

Goddess Venus - Beta Bitch JOI and Cum Countdown

Here's some guided and structured masturbation for all you chronic stroker addicts (is there any other type of you guys?) This is a very active session, and I tell you exactly how to grip and pump that cock, all while reciting some mantras reinforcing what a beta bitch you are. You need to edge and be careful not to have an accident. I want you to cum on command, and I end with a careful countdown so you'll blow on my exact watch!

Filesize: 178 MB
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2656 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 148 kb/s

Femdom_BetaB.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Perfect Body Wallet Manipulation

I know how to make you spend. My perfect body easily manipulates your loser wallet. Fixate on my curves, my tan, my long legs as I remind you what a loser you are for me. I deserve all the worship and ca$h in the world for being such a hot demanding brat!

Filesize: 620 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Femdom_Wallet.part1.rar
Femdom_Wallet.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lady Angelika � Crotch and P0pperz are Better Together

I will seduce you and encourage you to sniff My crotch while you sniff po.ppers. Get rock hard for Me, and do not stop sniffing while stroking. I want to take you to the edge before you blast.In this video I am wearing a shiny pair of Cecilia de Rafael Uppsala tights in color purple, black suede over the knee boots, a purple satin blouse, and a black mini skirT

Filesize: 527 MB
Duration: 00:12:13
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 5862 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Femdom_BetterT.part1.rar
Femdom_BetterT.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ultimate Pantyhose Bodytease

No idea what's been going on with me lately, but I've been really honing a few special skills -- namely, cockteasing and hypnosis -- and the more I practice the sexier I feel... and the, uh, more comfortable I am with risque scenes like this. Plus, my new camera guy has a pantyhose fetish -- yay! -- and the feeling in the room is positively electric. Do NOT miss this

Filesize: 121 MB
Duration: 00:04:30
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3546 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Femdom_Bodytease.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Ashley - Armpit and Side Boob Worship

Could i request a custom where you're wearing a muscle shirt and no bra where you are showing off plenty of side boob? Also you armpits have stubble on them from a week of not shaving, you're running your hands through your hair, exposing your side boob and armpits

Filesize: 81.8 MB
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: MOV, 15.000 FPS, 1578 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 227 kb/s

Femdom_BoobW.rar

Fileboom Premium Account