Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Jasmine and Lady Natt - Our Ass' DRAIN your wallet

Your life will consist of begging to pay our ass' each and every day. You know nothing else and have programmed yourself to be a constant cash flow to our luxury lifestyles. Begging to stroke and begging to pay. You know it will never end and you don't want it to. The feeling of being penniless and on the cusp of financial ruin is the only thing that keeps b.lo.o.d rushing to your groin.

We know how weak you become with the sight of our hot curvaceous ass' and we just want to fuck with you further. We both knew straight off that our shiny clad curves would drain your balls and wallet in a instant, the way it clings to our round ass just fuels your addiction further. You can't fight the urge to spend on us, you can't overpower the aching feeling to touch yourself. You will pay for this clip because you should. You will sit and drool as you watch us torment you to hell and you will buy this clip again and again. Touching yourself and having the privilege of seeing us looking so damn hot come at a price addict and you will pay that price over and over again. We're going to take it all today loser and it's going to be so fucking easy. Empty it all for us.

Filesize: 549 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8778 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 246 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Yourwallet .part1.rar
Yourwallet .part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Princess Lyne Cleavage Zombie for Nikki & Lyne

Look at you, little cleavage zombie� STARING at Our PERFECT perky tits. You LOVE them, don't you? you are a total ZOMBIE for Our perfect cleavage and you NEED Us to tease you. As We tease you, you begin to touch yourself. The more you touch yourself the WEAKER you become. Go ahead.. keep stroking for Us, cleavage zombie. It feels soooo good to stroke to Our perfect boobs. As you stroke your cock faster and faster, we tease you more and more, watching you become weaker and weaker. Before you know it, you will be ENSLAVED by Our boobs!! Think you can resist, cleavage zombie?? We DARE you to try!

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3502 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Zombie.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Lindsey Leigh - STRAIGHT TO BBC LOVER IN 13 MINUTES

I know you are a straight man. I know there is nothing I could do to make you gay. I know there is nothing in this world that would make you sleep with or even jerk off to another man. You seem really secure in your sexuality. You would be perfect for my experiment. I would like to see if I can turn you gay in 13 minutes. I know you don't believe it is possible, so at least let me try. By minute 13 I guarantee you will be gay and not only gay, but gay in the most extreme way possible!

Filesize: 159 MB
Duration: 00:13:37
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 1501 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Femdom_13.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Raven Hart - All About Ass

Mistress Raven Hart knows how weak you are for a big, beautiful 40"+ ass. You can't think of anything else but burying your nose deep in between her cheeks as she smothers your face until you are gasping for air. It's your lucky day as your dreams of being crushed and suffocated by Mistress Raven's plump rear is here. Get on your knees and start stroking your cock as you slowly kiss and worship every inch like the ass junkie you are! If you follow my instructions and don't cum too soon then a special tasty treat is waiting just for you.

Filesize: 704 MB
Duration: 00:08:43
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Femdom_AboutA.part1.rar
Femdom_AboutA.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lindsey Leigh - Sexy American Ass Manipulation

In typical Lindsey Kardashian fashion, I am about to break the internet and you as a person. This is one of my hottest ASS & CEI clips of all time. This is a must buy from each and every single person/thing that opens this page to view more. If there is one thing I know, its manipulating men to do whatever I want. Today I want to show off my american flag thong that is being eaten by my amazing ass. While I tease you with this beautiful ass of mine I slowly mind fuck you and convince you to eat your cum. If you want to achieve orgasm you must eat it. Let me explain your reality again: Jerk off for my ass and eat your cum for me. I know after looking at the .gif of this clip, you are practically dripping in your pants and ready to go. What are you waiting for? Lets make this happen now! Dicks out and in hand awaiting my erotic instruction.

Filesize: 136 MB
Duration: 00:14:16
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1199 kb/s

Femdom_American.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Violet Doll - TRIGGER WARNING: My Tits Are Addictive

Oh you weak little delicate jerkaholics. So easily triggered. It doesn't take much to push you face first into your self-destructive habits. Your filthy addiction. Time to accept the truth. You'll be a perverted pay slave for life. Deep in debt for My big perfect tits, until the day you expire

Filesize: 290 MB
Duration: 00:19:01
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s

Femdom_AreAd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Brittany Marie - Every Inch Of Ass And Pussy

As you can see I have a LOT of little holes in My panties. Square and circle ones. I want you to stare and count how many there are. I'm going to make it super hard for you, wiggling around, oh and did I mention you can stroke while you do it! But if you get it right, I just may let you touch yourself to Me!!

Filesize: 960 MB
Duration: 00:13:11
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 9565 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Femdom_BM_Every.part1.rar
Femdom_BM_Every.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Brittany Mari - Make It Hurt

I want you to ache so bad! I want to make your cock and wallet hurt so bad!! You better listen up bitch and do exactly as I say. If you can't handle My direction, turn the fucking clip off and don't waste My time fucker. We're going to have a fun time draining your wallet and stroking your cock! Your two most favorite things!!!

Filesize: 824 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Femdom_BM_Make.part1.rar
Femdom_BM_Make.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account