Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Christy Berrie - 52 Card CEI

Can you edge throughout an entire deck of cards? Each number card represents how many seconds you jerk it for, I don't think you can handle my false countdowns, can you?...When I pull a face card, you've gotta speed it up, real fast for me....but, lucky you! When I pull a Jack, you get to jack it off how you want. So kind, right? The only rule is if you cum before I've gone through the whole deck, you MUST eat your cum. If you make it to the last card, you cum how and when you please ;) Ready....let's play!

Filesize: 275 MB
Duration: 00:20:39
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 1791 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 Kbps

Download: Keep2share.cc

52 Card.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Mya Kulpa - Anal Masturbation Proper Induction

Is this a trick? Referring to your cock (or asshole perhaps?) as a pussy? your panties? Wait, what kind of masturbation instruction video is this? The kind Mistress Mya wants, when She wants it. That's what kind. Would She sensually emasculate you perhaps? She is going to gracefully command you to do things you subconsciously want to do but would otherwise probably never do. you will have panties around your knee, legs up in no time, maybe. Only one way to find out and you are just too curious!

Filesize: 256 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Resolution: 720x480
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 3000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Anal Masturbation Proper Induction.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Edging Into Blue Balls

You might get close to cumming but that doesn't matter now. You need me to control that dick and your orgasm. I'll let you stroke, and edge you, but I will not let you orgasm. No cumming for you, I want to leave you with full, frustrating blue balls!

Filesize: 329 MB
Duration: 00:16:02
Resolution: 1828x1080
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 2692 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 Kbps

Edging Into Blue Balls.rar

Fileboom Premium Account