mistress wanted

ducaticarl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i would like to be made and trained into someones personal slave and used for their pleasure and amusment by email, as a good slave im happy to follow all orders or step by step instructions given to me, and accept all punishments if i do not follow orders correctly. i am happy to be given orders to follow by email ( photo/video evidence would be sent to show i followed orders correctly), im happy to follow all orders regardless of what you may decide to make me do , after all as a slave and your property i would not have any choice. i would like to be made to perform humiliating tasks for your entertainment and amusment, i dont really have many limits other than what you would decide i should have, as a new slave i would be in need of training but im sure you would prefer someone fresh who you can mould into what you require rather than try and change someone elses slave. please let me know any information you require from me and hopefully i will hear from you soon. i would be very loyal and obey every order or command you give me, please let me know how i can please and entertain you , i only excist for your pleasure and if you was to choose to reward me i understand it would only be as a reward for being obediant and performing my duties correctly , yours obediantly on my knees.

my email address is: [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account