Mistress seeks female sub/slave

misskatrina91

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello.

I`m Mistress Katrina, but you can just call Me Miss.
I seek a longterm online female slave, any age is ok, but I`d prefer over 30.

About Me: I`m 18, lesbian, live in europe, I live alone now in my own apartment since i turned 18.
I`m strict and demanding, but also caring and i respect the limits of subs/slaves.
I`m not into illegal, animals, kids, snuff.
I still study, but I have a lot of free time on My hands. I have experience ( i know you all think what experience can an 18 year old have, but i`ve been a Mistress since 16, online and real life )

My likes: I love having almost total control over my sub/slave, so expect to have many rules, I also like humiliating them and giving all kinds of tasks.
I like controlling what to do, when and how, what to wear ( strict dress codes ), orgasm control, toilet control, shaving and shower control, I`m open to email control and finances control ( but if sub/ slave doesn`t want, i`m ok with that. ), sleep control and so on.

About the person I seek: I seek a devoted and loyal sub/slave. ready to give up a lot of control to Me and do as i say ( all orders i give are within reason and respecting limits ).
I don`t care about age, but i`d prefer to own someone older than 30, i`d also prefer her to be single.
webcam is a must, if you don`t have one, be ready to get one in the first 2 days. digicam is not needed but would be nice if you had one also.
would be nice if you have some toys or willing to buy, but i can work with household items also. You must also have a yahoo or msn messenger ( yahoo prefered ).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account