Mistress searching for sub

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by meripa, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meripa

meripa Member

I am a young, experienced mistress and I am searching for a male or female slave.
    No matter how experienced, but she or he should be willing to do everything I want!
    And the slave I am searching for has to do really hard stuff
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. Sub_krow

Sub_krow New Member

I'm a semi-experienced slave looking for some online fun. PM me sometime if you are interested
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

new photo?
  4. meripa

meripa Member

Yeah, I thought of uploading a new one :D
  5. bdsmINstl

bdsmINstl New Member

19 y/o, pretty experienced sub.. and for a beautiful mistress like you... I'm all in. tlanzone@yahoo.com
  6. Glenn

Glenn New Member

I would love to be your slave. Im male and new to this but am willing to do anything for you
  7. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

8. hawkuk1

hawkuk1 New Member

9. mscpl

mscpl New Member

Couple interested in slave training she's bi sub he's dom switch email is masterslavecpl@gmail.com will send pics upon receiving email.
  10. MITTUL_1990

MITTUL_1990 New Member

want to serve you 24*7 mistress

i my self a slave dog searching for mistress to own me since last three years ..

i havent found yet ..

please own me for 24*7 ..

i will be your slave,your dog, your servant .. everything ..

own me
  11. macguy

macguy New Member

Submissive male for ladies use

I would very much like to be a slave or submissive to a dominant lady who would enjoy a man who is funny, nice looking, educated and also quite submissive. In the beginning I would hope for an email correspondance in order to develop an understanding of each others desires. I do fantasize about being tied tightly, whipped, made to dress as a slut, and taken with a strap-on by a dominant lady. I am also very oral and believe in total body worship of a lady. I can be reached at jrl4400 at yahoo.com.
    submissively submitted,
  12. bulletproof0220

bulletproof0220 New Member

Sign me up! :) PM me if you'd like...
  13. AjSub

AjSub New Member

14. Scultr

Scultr New Member

I'm new to BDSM, but I'm willing to learn at your feet. My email is scultr@gmail.com if you're interested.
  15. bringthepain

bringthepain New Member

I would love to be in control of you. I will do all of your bidding, and I love doing the hardest things. So please consider me and I will not disappoint you. either PM me or you can e-mail me at righttoguard35@yahoo.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.