Mistress Jordan from London

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Andy123, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Andy123

Andy123 New Member

Hi everyone, was thinking of visiting Mistree Jordan in central London. Has anyone heard any feedback from her services etc, thanks people

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Knots

Knots Member

This might be a silly thing to say, but are you sure there's only one Mistress Jordan in London?

3. Andy123

Andy123 New Member

lol yea i thought almost as i posted that. if it helps shes late 20s and is also a glamour model, shes based in centeral london. on her main webpag shes dressed in a ggreen dress.

i know not much details but really want to visit her just wanted to kno what she was like

4. Knots

Knots Member

How about...You just post her webpage in the thread?

5. Andy123

Andy123 New Member

6. Knots

Knots Member

Just got back; the link works, by the way.

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, her FAQ suggests that she understands the basics of things like safe words and limits. Whether she does safe bondage or pain play I can't tell.

8. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

What are you looking for from her? And you can probably find out some of what you want to know when you set something up with her, you're going to have to talk to someone first.

9. Andy123

Andy123 New Member

Well im looking for something unusual. im wanting to be lured into a honey trap and basically raped with a strap on, also whilst im tied up. I wanted her to film it and also go through my wallet take all the details she needs along with the film and use it to blackmail me.

10. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You'd probably have to ask her for that when you contact her... it's a bit specific to find out from her site or references