Mistress is looking for slave

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by mistressAnna, Jun 24, 2010.

1. mistressAnna

mistressAnna New Member

I am a Mistress and am looking for a slave. Male or Female is fine, but you need to be able to handle someone who is very(when I say very I mean it) strict. You need a webcam, if you only have a digital camera you can still contact me and maybe your commitement and interview will go so good that just having a camera is fine. And you really need to be willing to do ANYTHING I say...to try knew things. I will do many things that hurt, or may embarrass you but I will not do anything to seriously harm you. What I do as assignments or punishments I have made sure can not hurt you in the long run.
  2. bulletproof0220

bulletproof0220 New Member

I'm very interested Mistress Anna. How may I contact you?
  3. Subnate

Subnate New Member

I would love to be you slave ma'am my email is natelives6@gmail.com my yahoo messenger is unknowndoom1239 you can contact me through either of those

Your servant
  4. underdog

underdog Member

I am extremely interested in this - I'll do anything for you! My email is jpswitch@gmail.com, but I'm willing to create any other account for you if you want!

Truly begging slave,
  5. tout69

tout69 New Member

Im interested mistress, in 29 year old male and I will do what ever you instruct me to do. I will PM you messenger address if you are interested.
  6. watermouse

watermouse New Member

I also very interest in being your slave; my email watermouse00@gmail; how do I contact you for an interview ?
  7. sub_alex

sub_alex New Member

would love to be your online slave mistress *gets on knees* email me please mistress sub76@live.com.au
  8. intell89

intell89 New Member

may i be ur slave?
  9. yolane.dominik

yolane.dominik New Member

my skype yolanedominik

as a slave i can be humiliated, fucked up in the ass, forced to piss or cum on myself, etc (tabu: scut, kids, animals, pain)

... and im searching 4 friends to talk with anyway
  10. pyraslave

pyraslave New Member

11. LexSub

LexSub New Member

i'm an 18 year old slim white male.
    i'm very interested - but wary from months of no mistress -- i'd like for you to dominate me - if you'd be willing to have me
  12. suikoden

suikoden New Member

hi, i'm a slave looking for a mistress who acpts Email or MSN Domination, i'm 24 y/o Male and if you become interested, my email/MSN is fausthe@hotmail.com
  13. kixfix

kixfix Member

14. scottdavies

scottdavies New Member

15. drazen

drazen New Member

Gentlemen, look at her profile....

Last Activity: 06-24-2010 09:05 AM

Now I am not saying that you will definitely get no kind of response. I am saying the chances of a response are probably lower than being hit by a falling meteorite though.