Mistress is looking for slave

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by mistressAnna, Jun 24, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. mistressAnna

mistressAnna New Member

I am a Mistress and am looking for a slave. Male or Female is fine, but you need to be able to handle someone who is very(when I say very I mean it) strict. You need a webcam, if you only have a digital camera you can still contact me and maybe your commitement and interview will go so good that just having a camera is fine. And you really need to be willing to do ANYTHING I say...to try knew things. I will do many things that hurt, or may embarrass you but I will not do anything to seriously harm you. What I do as assignments or punishments I have made sure can not hurt you in the long run.

2. bulletproof0220

bulletproof0220 New Member

I'm very interested Mistress Anna. How may I contact you?

3. Subnate

Subnate New Member

I would love to be you slave ma'am my email is natelives6@gmail.com my yahoo messenger is unknowndoom1239 you can contact me through either of those

Your servant
    Nate

4. underdog

underdog Member

MistressAnna,
    I am extremely interested in this - I'll do anything for you! My email is jpswitch@gmail.com, but I'm willing to create any other account for you if you want!

Truly begging slave,
    Jack

5. tout69

tout69 New Member

Im interested mistress, in 29 year old male and I will do what ever you instruct me to do. I will PM you messenger address if you are interested.

6. watermouse

watermouse New Member

I also very interest in being your slave; my email watermouse00@gmail; how do I contact you for an interview ?

7. sub_alex

sub_alex New Member

would love to be your online slave mistress *gets on knees* email me please mistress sub76@live.com.au

8. intell89

intell89 New Member

may i be ur slave?

9. yolane.dominik

yolane.dominik New Member

my skype yolanedominik

as a slave i can be humiliated, fucked up in the ass, forced to piss or cum on myself, etc (tabu: scut, kids, animals, pain)

... and im searching 4 friends to talk with anyway

10. pyraslave

pyraslave New Member

11. LexSub

LexSub New Member

i'm an 18 year old slim white male.
    i'm very interested - but wary from months of no mistress -- i'd like for you to dominate me - if you'd be willing to have me

12. suikoden

suikoden New Member

hi, i'm a slave looking for a mistress who acpts Email or MSN Domination, i'm 24 y/o Male and if you become interested, my email/MSN is fausthe@hotmail.com

13. kixfix

kixfix Member

14. scottdavies

scottdavies New Member

15. drazen

drazen New Member

Gentlemen, look at her profile....

Last Activity: 06-24-2010 09:05 AM

Now I am not saying that you will definitely get no kind of response. I am saying the chances of a response are probably lower than being hit by a falling meteorite though.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM