Mistress Intensity's video clips

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by MsIntensity, Sep 6, 2008.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. MsIntensity

MsIntensity New Member

Click here for more.
    Hello all! I have been a member of other forums for quite some time... but this is My first posting on this forum so I wanted to introduce myself briefly before advertising My own video clips!

I am a Pro-Domme from NY. I have been playing for over 15 years. I have been involved in the scene longer. My website has been up about 10 years (MistressIntensity.com)

I have seen many clients over the years and still see a lot of them.

I would not call Myself a lifestyle Domme, but I LOVE to play and I find that I NEED it as much as My slaves do :)

I have put up a bunch of new fetish and BDSM video clips (everything from simple fetish to hard core S&M) on clips 4 sale. I have put a link below. Many of them have free 10 second preview clips and there are free still pics for each.

If the link doesn't work.. there is a link from My website.

saff

I hope you enjoy them... if you have any constructive criticism please feel free to drop Me a line by email (I don't know how to use PM on this forum yet).

I have been quite busy, but I will try to be an active member of this community and participate in discussions.

Enjoy and be well!

Mistress Intensity

Click here for more!Click here for more!
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM