Mistress Hard times

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Randomguy86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I suppose it depends on what you really want. Were you fully satisfied with things the way they were?

You said you had to let the last slave go. Was there a reason? Maybe the lack of a 'human' presence was frustrating for you?

Your best bet is to have a long and hard think about what you want/need and what you are willing to do. Then when you got that figured out, hit up some sites like collarme.com or fetlife.com and start chatting : ) or attend some local bdsm meetings (if your town/city has them) and maybe meet some people?

Anyway hope that helps : )

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

chaoticist

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I recently let go my slave and now I'm trying to find another one but it seems so hard to do any advice ?

Welcome to the club. I'm pretty sure everyone, whether top, bottom, switch, plain vanilla, or poly swinger has had the same problem. It's a fact of life that finding partners isn't easy. Only advice I can say is the more people you meet, the harder you look, the more likely you are to find someone. For slaves, try online groups like this, fetlife, collarme (if you can stand the flakes and fantasists), as well as local bdsm meets, clubs, and just random real life stuff (vanillas can be converted!).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account