Michigan man seeks kinky folks

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MichiganGhoul, Oct 31, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

I am primarily a dom with older/BBW/'mature' types. Activities would include spanking, flogging, bondage, dildo insertions and gang bangs if agreeable.
    With younger females, I enjoy orally servicing them, being urinated/spit on and having my balls kicked (barefoot style)
    With guys, I enjoy being the sadistic dom and whipping/squeezing/flicking your nuts.
    Any interested folks feel free to respond!

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Im not sure where you are in Michigan, but come new years, I will be migrating to Detroit, and bringing a pretty good size group with me. Perhaps you could make it to a get together and meet some of us kinky depraved folks.

3. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

I live in a small town called Hamtramck which is literally surrounded by Detroit. I am about 10 -15 minutes from the heart of downtown.
    Yes indeed, I would love to meet up w/ you and whomever else wishes to come along :)

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Well then I will keep you posted as to when we are having out first gathering. :) We are down by the river... Closer to the erie end.

5. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

Sounds great! I look forward to meeting you and yours :)

6. spankmered

spankmered New Member

:devil: hi I live in michigan and would love for my masochistic desires to meet your sadistic demands:handcuffs:

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM