Michigan man seeks kinky folks

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by MichiganGhoul, Oct 31, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

I am primarily a dom with older/BBW/'mature' types. Activities would include spanking, flogging, bondage, dildo insertions and gang bangs if agreeable.
    With younger females, I enjoy orally servicing them, being urinated/spit on and having my balls kicked (barefoot style)
    With guys, I enjoy being the sadistic dom and whipping/squeezing/flicking your nuts.
    Any interested folks feel free to respond!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Im not sure where you are in Michigan, but come new years, I will be migrating to Detroit, and bringing a pretty good size group with me. Perhaps you could make it to a get together and meet some of us kinky depraved folks.

3. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

I live in a small town called Hamtramck which is literally surrounded by Detroit. I am about 10 -15 minutes from the heart of downtown.
    Yes indeed, I would love to meet up w/ you and whomever else wishes to come along :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Well then I will keep you posted as to when we are having out first gathering. :) We are down by the river... Closer to the erie end.

5. MichiganGhoul

MichiganGhoul New Member

Sounds great! I look forward to meeting you and yours :)

6. spankmered

spankmered New Member

:devil: hi I live in michigan and would love for my masochistic desires to meet your sadistic demands:handcuffs:

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM