Metzgermeister's BDSM Thread

Metzgermeister

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1f2df39b594761dc313c5612e9d654a4.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.

Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.

The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.

The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

8a847b0d47500139ce413da9eb09c58e.jpg
6f81a8428ecc50d8fd67cc3e7ea0e34f.jpg

d527886c7b48b28cee24ae8407323540.jpg
ac6b7929dbb634e49dd9aae6b341c0b3.jpg

File size: 2.1 GB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=qlaQo1cHH4efwYLi8e9aytnfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Metzgermeister

b8521a812e28a637749be4961ec4ae95.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Abuse

Bailey's young and healthy anus gets a good first time stretch after the Master force feeds cock to the roped hottie and vaginally sets her to moaning with a good fuck. *Luckily those ankles are bound so you can see those pretty little feet clutching and kicking at the air while her rectum is reamed out. *Involuntary grunting and squealing mixes with teary eyes before he steps around and delivers a choking load to the back of her throat. *He agrees to release her under the condition that she return tomorrow for further punishment. *Her pennance for trespassing has not yet been paid in full.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1633kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 227.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Metzgermeister

4daea81bac00d28a54c86dd1380be4e9.jpg

Cast: Marcellino, Caroline Fox
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, AllSex, Outdoor

This is a part of caroline’s thaining sessions. I send her in the wood and if she escapes, she can have fun, if not, i will have my fun. I catch her and beat her up. I let her suffer with a good hard whip session. Of course i use here as the slave girl she is. As extra punishment she have to drink pie. Enjoy little caroline who suffers.

Format: avi
Duration: 18:08
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1468kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Metzgermeister

d8f94ee62918d8fd592a8f8ae77ac299.jpg

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

People sweat for a lot of reasons. Hard work, exercise and stress will all induce a bit of perspiration. And Wenona will be getting all three for Cyd Black today. It may not involve much heavy lifting, but it is pretty obviously one hell of a work out. The strappado position is one of the most strenuous. It involves tying the arms behind the back and then pulling them upward to bend to subject over. The result is not just a well presented ass. It also puts an incredible amount of strain on the back and shoulders as she tries to maintain her balance. With Cyd wailing on her ass until both cheeks are bright red Wenona has another problem. Her knees are starting to get weaker and as she sinks further down her shoulders begin to burn even more. When Cyd puts her down on those knees you can tell it isn't comfortable. Her body starts to glisten from the effort. Cyd is too busy vibrating her pussy to really take notice, though. If she can just hold this position long enough she may get the chance to cum before he decides to move on. That is, if she can manage it through the pain he is inflicting.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

Metzgermeister

29c338398b1a2f6d4c314e768a394a7e.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish

19 year old Penelope is Into The Attic on her first visit. She's never been tied up or gagged --let alone had a Kotex rolled up with a breathe tube stuck in the middle of it and taped into her face hole. Let's get started. She starts off her interview in a small room, delicately balanced upon a small block of wood with a rope around her neck securely fastened to the ceiling above her. Big eyes. She looks very nervous. Nervous laughter as she uses both hands to grab the rope stretching away from her neck. She balances herself. And now she gets peppered with lots of personal questions about her sex life. We find she only started having sex a mere three years ago. She's never used a dildo or a vibrator in her life. And before I start flogging her tits for the first time, we learn the real reason why she came in today. She's getting her ass flogged. Hard for a first timer. I could tell right away she could suck it up and take some pain. Initially, she just stood there. But then it became more than she could take just standing still. So she twisted and moved and nervously chuckled. And she's still balancing on that block of wood. When I asked her what she thought of the flogging she told me, "I'm not sure yet". I had her stay there for a bit. Just waiting, balancing. When I came back I brought a Hitachi --her pussy has never had a vibrator touch it before. So I added clothespins to her nipples and popped the vib on her clit. I had her tell me what type of sex she likes best as she took in her first ever vibrator sensation. As it worked her cunt her body language didn't tell you she liked the vib too much. But her pussy was leaking juice clear down the inside of both thighs and down her chins and onto the top of each foot. Now she's closing her eyes, getting into it. Her face takes on a tone of deep, satisfying pleasure. Like something soothing is happening somewhere in her core. She hides her face and I warn her to not to hide it again. I stop the vib and ring gag her. I take black duct tape and tape her eyes shut. Her pussy gets attacked with the Hitachi again as she continues to balance on the post. Her feet are hurting. Penelope now visits Luther. After getting her elbows and wrists brought together she's asked to get on her knees and worship the cock. I told her what the record was, 6" held by Eva, and asked her to break that record. That I'd give her a bonus if she did. That fresh, young face. Those clean, perfect white teeth. Her girl-next-door look with that sexy voice; she opened that mouth right up and swallowed over three inches right away. She had a seducing rhythm to her movement. Luther completely filled her mouth as she gagged on it. And when she pulled away she had a trail of spit reaching from the end of the cock to her bottom lip. I told her not to let that gagging bother her. Next Penelope finds herself suspended in the cage, neck locked into place. Her ankles and wrists locked to the four bottom corners of the Five-Star Hotel Cage. I tie her big toes out toward a point on the floor as she tells me how she likes sex a little rough with the BF. That's when I start to tickle her. I lightly breeze her side and she begins to laugh. She even snorts a few times as she tries pulling away from my reach. I tie the upper right arm to the cage, to hold it in place as I tickle her side further. She has a nice big youthful smile as she starts to laugh uncontrollably. I ball gag her. She's confused when I ask her if it helps. I cane the top of her foot. She can take an amazing amount of pain for having never experienced a caning. Her nipples get clamped and tied off to the cage. She tells me it hurts. I take the fuck stick and just as I start to penetrate her with it I notice this mass of white fluid making its way out of her cunt. I stop and ask her what the hell that is...before collecting it with my finger and wiping it right beneath her nose. Then I work her cunt over with White Boy. Copious amounts of fluid are running from her slit to her asshole. I make her tell you this. Then I pull White Boy out and wipe it all over her face before returning it to her cunt hole and fucking it further. Then in unison with the Hitachi. That dildo/vibrator virgin cunt hole. Her eyes roll back in her head. Penelope is now found in a full body tie. Her wrists tied at the upper thighs while the upper portions of the arms are bound to her torso. Her ankles, all the way up to her upper thighs, are bound together. Her chest harness is attached to the ceiling. She's pulled up onto her tiptoes and tickled. She hops around and spins. I start to cane her ass. Her well accentuated ass. Once I've got her stinging pretty good I pull out the bamboo cane. She asks me if it's going to be a hard one. I tell her yes and then strike her ass hard. She sucks in air quickly and she tries to move her ass as far forward as possible. She jumps a little. She tells me it still hurts. So I cane her tits. Her tits that are suffering through a breast tie. I cane them until she cries out. And then I tape her eyes shut. After rolling up a Kotex-Maxi pad and placing a breathe tube in the center of it I shove it into her face hole and tape her entire head up with clear tape. As always, I use way more tape than is necessary. After paddling that ass of hers I have her stand there and turn 360's until I tell her to stop. After god knows how many times she spun around I have her stop so I can use a riding crop on her ass and upper thighs. Then the top of her feet are caned before her perfect, 19 year old tits get flogged. She gets a little weak in the knees once that orgasm comes on. Now we find Penelope trying the vacuum bed Zed made. Clear plastic versus latex. It offers a different look and feel to the subject. Once Penelope is placed into the bed and sucked in we start to see some nice definition to her figure. The bed really starts to conform to her, to suck her in, to give her skin a shiny, erotic look and then suddenly she safeworded on us. Finally, we find Penelope with a breast tie. Her one leg being drawn up to the ceiling at the ankle and upper thigh. Another rope goes around her chest and brings her upper thigh binding closer to her upper body, constricting her. She is balanced on one leg. Her pussy exposed. Vulnerable. I spank that pussy with the thumper. Then her ass. The inside of her thighs are next, followed by the area immediately around her cunt. She gets spanked until we reach a point she can't take it anymore. Then the Hitachi attacks her cunt and we see her head fall back, her eyes close and she drifts into another headspace.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Metzgermeister

cf5e77bd677d8672a60228bdf74d1419.jpg

Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Alisha Adams returned, and she, therefore, will be laid in a good way! This is an ordinary woman next door is, as everyone says, the dirty side: she put it mildly, like slavery, it is, to say, like sex. As if this were not enough, but a perfect combination for the best bondage and hard sex site on the network.

We have learned from our past scenes with Alisha, that oposlya she cums once, it seems to be willing to do. Imagine a fact that her clitoris is extremely sensitive, and she squirms so you will not be able to vibrate, it is, therefore, will have none of that. It’s no secret that well, we have documented that small difficulties, and now Alicia will finally suffer from overload powerful orgasm and, in the end, there is nothing that she is able to do so, therefore, prevent it is not a thing.

Alisha is currently stuck with no hope of finally move or just move off of, as we say, the most massive vibrator in the world. Impaled with a dildo up her wet pussy, dildo, which slowly spinning against her "G" spot for increasing the hell she was finally going to suffer. Everyone knows that her knees did not touch the ground so that it can not, therefore, can move the weight of vibration, even for a second. It must be emphasized that when this machine just does Alisha sperm in the first time she finally going to experience what it means to be well, as everyone says, sick really means.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280×720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 105kbps

eef8396a596fd8f0542580202921f039.jpg
fc46010c76bb34870b43de7b0ea90120.jpg

d37359169d6ef9cf34422ad18920ed73.jpg
60413c977b3270e36b6a46821a2b25d0.jpg

File size: 892.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Metzgermeister

13519f2c04fea9c5843f396b4e6c3a23.jpg

Cast: Mya Mckay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

Tattoos on the backs of her fingers read DOLL FACE. So what's this girl with the doll face doing here, standing at the lip of The Inferno?

She wears the Fiddle and the double ankle shackle, metal ball gag. Painful unrelenting metal. Drool drips from her mouth as PD fingers her pussy and cunt. The hoist pulls the Fiddle upward. A vibrating bullet presses into her pussy. PD pokes her breasts with a skewer.

(You can poke and prod a doll with a skewer. A doll doesn't feel.)

The Fiddle is attached to a short metal arm jutting out from a metal pole. At first she's on her knees and fucked and caned. But soon she's on her feet and PD's driving her around and around in circles.

(If you humiliate a doll, will the doll turn her face away? If you play with a doll's pussy, will she come?)
With institutional restraints on her wrists and ankles, Mya's affixed to one of PD's devices. She sits with legs up and spread. Clamps on her lovely nipples pull them upward. She's pussywhipped. Straps on her inner thighs force her pussy outward. It looks huge. He fucks her with three fingers. Then with an dildo inflated in her cunt and a finger in her ass. The vibrator hums in that large pussy. Drool spills out her mouth. She comes once, twice, three times very fast, shooting the inflated dildo out her ass.
Distant afterward, her face is devoid of expression. So maybe that's why she's here. Perhaps the doll wants her Doll Face shattered.

To be or not to be. . . Conscience does make cowards of us all. . . William Shakespeare

Format: real
Duration: 36:41
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account