Methods of humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

olinda

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

the most humiliating thing I can think my owner has done with me is he had me use a litter box in front of his guest. This was done because I had humiliated him in front of 1 of his friends. so when he had a bunch of people over I was brought out naked crawling to the litter box and unplugged and told that I was to sit over the litter box go to the bathroom. He allowed his guest to take pictures as I did this. and once I was done I was left on display in the center of the room, with pens hooked to chains that were hooked to my nipples, so that his guest to draw and write on me. I was blindfolded and gaged so I have no idea who all was at the party, I know a few that was there because the pictures have surfaced, and they tell me to meow. This was also the first time he had ever used me in a public way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

the most humiliating thing I can think my owner has done with me is he had me use a litter box in front of his guest. This was done because I had humiliated him in front of 1 of his friends. so when he had a bunch of people over I was brought out naked crawling to the litter box and unplugged and told that I was to sit over the litter box go to the bathroom. He allowed his guest to take pictures as I did this. and once I was done I was left on display in the center of the room, with pens hooked to chains that were hooked to my nipples, so that his guest to draw and write on me. I was blindfolded and gaged so I have no idea who all was at the party, I know a few that was there because the pictures have surfaced, and they tell me to meow. This was also the first time he had ever used me in a public way.

Well, that has to be the hottest thing I've read in the last 6 months. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

f0rbidden

i actually adore humiliation and have many fantasies about doing various things.
Master uses humiliation at times, He would never refer to me as 'worthless' or 'stupid' but He does call me a slut, a whore, a dog, etc., in public as long as it's an adult environment.

i have been made to put myself on display for Him at times, and of course, to crawl from one room to another, to wear only a top - so my ass is showing, to wear a skirt with no panties, to wear a tight shirt with an open-tip bra, etc.

in my fantasies, i would be on display for other people as well, as Master and i have discussed this possibility at length! someday, i hope there is a time and a place where we may explore this possibility further.

bidden

Fileboom Premium Account

Mistress Taryn implements various humiliating things to remind me of my status.
-While at home, i am required to be naked aside from my slave collar, butt-plug harness, and chastity belt (Unless a vanilla guest or close friends/family are visiting).
-As a constant reminder of my status, Mistress keeps me permanently plugged. i sleep and go to work plugged. It isn't too bad, as i personally enjoy that type of play, however, it is humiliating that my plug is locked in place so that it is never removed without permission. The harness gets unlocked twice per day, which required me to adjust to a regular bathroom use schedule.
-Upon request, i am subject to being lent out to one of Mistress' close friends for service.
-In public, i am to speak only when spoken to and may only address my Mistress properly as 'Mistress Taryn,' should either word be omitted, i am punished accordingly at home. i am also required to refrain from excessive eye contact with other women.
-i am granted to have an orgasm every other month or so, so essentially only on special occasions. Mistress milks me a few times a month to keep everything in working order. Having an ejaculation without pleasure is pretty much humiliating beyond words. Every now and then, Mistress will unlock my CB and tease me. Should i cum, i have quite a bit of hell to pay.
-Whenever Mistress chooses to engage in regular vanilla intercourse, i am required to pleasure Her and may not cum until after She does. While i am able to do this regularly now, it took a lot of patience and training!
Humiliation can be bittersweet. While it is sometimes painful and frustrating, it pleases my Mistress to see such obedience from me. Without humiliation playing a factor, i find it hard to imagine myself half as dedicated and obedient.

Fileboom Premium Account

Humilating my slaves is one of my favourite figures in BDSM. Actually i think that it is a reward for a slave to be humilated by his mistress because BDSM is the moment where all notions lose their meanings.
My favourite humilations in BDSM are scat, pissing, spitting, using my slave as ashtray, swearing, tying him nake and leaving him hungry in that position.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Humilating my slaves is one of my favourite figures in BDSM. Actually i think that it is a reward for a slave to be humilated by his mistress because BDSM is the moment where all notions lose their meanings.
My favourite humilations in BDSM are scat, pissing, spitting, using my slave as ashtray, swearing, tying him nake and leaving him hungry in that position.

Leaving your slave hungry? I am sorry but that sounds more mean than humiliating.

Fileboom Premium Account

My master's methods of humiliation are mainly verbal at the moment. He loves to call me all sorts of names, but favours 'cunt' and 'bastard' which I find especially humiliating due to being female. He also loves to spit in my face, or slap me across the face, often repeatedly. He doesn't have a proper ball gag for me yet, but for our last session went with an interesting alternative, one of those cat toys, a plastic cagelike ball with a tiny bell in the middle, held in my mouth with a tightly knotted strip of material. And he then insisted on fucking me really hard and fast, simply so that he could enjoy the little bell tinkling as it was shaken around in my mouth.

He has plans to take me for walks in the woods, with my collar and lead on, and says that I must walk behind or beside him, but never ahead of him, and that when he lets me off the lead, I must return immediately when he shouts me.

The most notable thing for me, though, is being ordered to stare into his eyes and maintain that eye contact. This is something I find really difficult, because I am a really shy person and find even the briefest eye contact a challenge. When I am staring into his eyes, I feel as though he can see right into me, and read all my dirty thoughts and desires, and that is more humiliating than any name calling or physical gesture.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

To date my most humiliating experience has been this:

Being naked, forced to stand at attention and circled and surveyed like I am an object and not a person at all.

I think it's because my top gives such good looks! His eyes speak volumes.
I haven't been called names... I'm not sure it would have an effect on me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.