Methods of humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I begin humiliating my slave with simply caling him "slave" or by his number I gave him myself.
One can also use for verbal abuse the words such "slut", "worthless", "ugly", "stupid", "whore", "bitch"...
One can force a slave to ask permission for such things as using the toilet, or eating. I also humiliate my slave by letting him spend a very limited amount of money while his actual income allows him not to think about money at all.
Specific rituals may also be humiliating for submissives, such as walking a pace behind the dominant female, asking for her permission to speak, to kneel while giving a drink to the Mistress or eating from the floor.
Restrictions on clothing, wearing a collar, sissification or use of a chastity belt to the male slave can also be very humiliating.

Jill

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

My Mistress uses humiliation to remind me of her total ownership of me., a man should cringe when faced with the alternatives. Performing orally on her is hardly humiliating, after all I pay women to perform orally on them. Being presented with her filthy panties, and soiled tampons a used condom from her lover, occasionally forced to service a woman friends submissive male, a saucer of her pee, her favorite is pee cubes in my water bowl, , unsure who made them. forced to tongue clean up after myself, and cleaning her toilet bowl, in the most humiliating way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, i do not have any real experience, only in chat. My partner likes to be a bottom too, so we keep swinging:) He has some foot fetish too, so I usually make up things like cuffing his hands togeter behind his back, and making him take my heels off using his teeth, or applying cream on my feet, having to rub it in with his face. dunno if it would work for real, or how humiliating it would be. Though it may give you a better idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

Oh, i just remembered a few things that may be more interesting. Im really fond of anal plays, so my chat partner thing things up alonfg that line. i like the idea being blindfolded, having to keep my ass up in air, and he would stick things up, and i would have to guess what it was. Like the handle of a teethbrush, a spoon, eybrow-pincers, the handle of a brush, the enck of a bottle - as I would not see im scared what would come next, and he would make sure i fear something overly large would follow.As i could not guess all of them, he would "punish" me with an anal hook:D

The other fav is "stolen" from one of the clips from the training of O. there a red circlice was drawn around the girls ass pussy and mouth, written on her butt: whore. They used lipstic. My partner keeps elling me (and make me go totally wet) He would write "insert here" on my butt pointing at my asshole, fill with sperm ower my publick region an arrow pointing at my pussy, "love to be fucked here" over my cheeks pointing at my mouth, and "My toy" on my forehead. He sais he would love to use an alcoholic pen.

the last one is quite average i think. Like the idea having to take him deep in my mouth and having to say things with full mouth. Or me making him lick my asshole, sticking his tong in, making him say he likes it, while his tong is still burried.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.