meetings and parties bi - bisexual!

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bluebird Films - Him, Me or She - scene4
f5d90fb7f4b7e2c3f558bf8cfdee27ac.jpg

Bluebird Films - Him, Me or She - scene4: Lovely Ladies Having Fun with Two Hot Guys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 521.7 MB
Download Bluebird Films - Him, Me or She - scene4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

petraX

Impulse Buy
5bda0a63a3fc2c20ef257d05c86240dc.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: English

Marcelo has impulse bought yet another piece of junk, and expects his wife to pay for it. When she gets a look at the bulge in the pants of the seller, she has an idea. She is going to fuck him for the money, and make her worthless cuckold husband suck off the guy, and swallow his load.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 965.6 MB
Download Impulse Buy

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Bi Hole
c6a4c8f8839bba04d3d5fc8c8f2e61a2.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bacchus Releasing
Cast: Daniel, Hanna Berry, Leon, Liz, Lucky Smile, Olle Smile, Sarah Sweet, Sascha
Genres: Group Sex (3-Way, 4-Way), Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Toys, Strapon

My hole is a bi holeso everyone can play. Anything goes: free-for-all action makes bi sex the best sex around.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:46
Video: 424x240, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 900.1 MB
Download Bi Hole

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Thomas Friedl Valentina Ross BiMaxxx We have a spare hour
68e8a68e8390327986ab69fd3fa30e1c.jpg

Release Year: 2017

When it comes to cute and intense new Freshman, you don't need to look any further than Henry. His young boyish features paired by his ecstatic and unrelenting view on sex make him such a pleasure to watch - and that big, thick dick just adds the icing to the delicious cake that is Henry!

Jacob wants himself a bite and grabs Henry as his piece of ass for the day. Henry doesn't disappoint. He comes down on Jacob's cock for a wet, lip-smacking blowjob. Then he's on to riding that tall bull! Henry just loves getting dick in his ass and it unmistakably shows by the flush of his face and how he screams out for more.

Henry's enthusiasm rubs off on Jacob and soon they're both screaming out together together, challenging each other for an even better time! Henry cums so hard from being fucked that his load almost reaches the camera halfway across the room!

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3686kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 805.1 MB
Download Thomas Friedl Valentina Ross BiMaxxx We have a spare hour

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies vol.18
92ce40a343d57a6b0c848e22aec3d742.jpg

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This is another two-segment tape. In the first part I get with one of my long time lovers, for what has be a standard evening for us whenever we get together. First hub prepares ME, then gets HIM ready, finally he guides my lovers cock into me, then he goes back to his camera,,,good hub! After my lover cums, hub licks my pussy clean and then he dips his wick for a bit. Watching this got my lover sparked up again, so he just takes me back from my hub. We tried to get both of their cocks in my puss but it wasn't happening so we called it a night. In the second segment there's lots of sucking, by me and my hub. After hub guides him into me I realized maybe we shouldn'

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:39
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 587.5 MB
Download Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies vol.18

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Dane Stewart on SG4GE
40e9b18b4191d67696e19f4e4253150c.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
Cast: Dane Stewart

Dane Stewart is an East Coast hottie who is adapting quite well to living the beach lifestyle in southern California (�keeping it chill� as he puts it). He just got out of the Marine Corps and the local girls are falling fast for his great looks, not to mention those dimples. Now, here�s the kicker: this is Dane�s first adult video ever! We couldn�t be more thrilled that he chose SG4GE for his debut. Lyla, his lucky co-star, wastes no time getting to the good stuff and, no lie, Dane has one of the finest cocks you�ve seen in a long, long time. Super thick and 8 inches long it is a work of art. No wonder he has a pair of lips tattooed just above it! After getting some superb oral service, Dane moves into the driver�s seat, spreads Lyla�s legs wide open, eats some pussy and then gets blown again before the fucking begins. So sit back or lean forward. It�s an amazingly hot show that erupts with three (or was it four?) huge bursts of cum!

Duration: 6:04
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 45.4 MB
Download Dane Stewart on SG4GE

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Martin Gunn
8488a59a0f9c0686f94ecf5f9fee5924.jpg

Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
Cast: Martin Gunn

Martin Gunn is big and beefy with almost a boyish quality that women find especially appealing. But when it comes to hot and nasty sex, he is 100% man! Let�s start out with that awesome body. Powerfully built, smooth skin, a little tatted up and�here�s the clincher�a nice thick cut cock. He loves looking down as he towers over his playmate as she gorges on that dick, his hands on the back of her head, encouraging her to take as much as she can. He�s unselfish, too, taking his time with his tongue and fingers to stimulate her before the fucking begins. And once it starts, take note, sideways and behind is a great way to go! A huge load of cum signifies it�s also a surefire way to drop your load.

Duration: 2:00
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 981kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 15.1 MB
Download Martin Gunn

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Moon In The Middle
d5ae46e622d7364098d5eee247fd589a.jpg

Studio: CodyCummings
Cast: Crissy Moon, Cody Cummings, Marko Lebeau
Genres: Threesome, All Sex, Cumshots

Well another week of shooting hase to a conclusion, and now, in the final throes of the weekend, Cody Cummings & Crissy Moon are relaxing and winding down, recuperating from the worn out week. But Crissy is not quite satisfied and cannot seem to get enough of Cody's dick. It seems she's angling for one more roll in the sack before the week concludes. And as a bonus, they have decided to invite Marko Lebeau along for the ride. Watch as the three of them spend what little they have left, fucking & sucking in a 3 way rotation that ends in a double shot of sticky mess all over Crissy's moon.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 393.3 MB
Download Moon In The Middle

Fileboom Premium Account