Gay Extreme Me and My Penis - 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

de0b1ba29ac7d0c3321a9be3a527d075.jpg

This doc which was shown on Channel 4 in the UK earlier this week is about much more than the title suggests. Men of differing sexualities (gay, straight, non-binary and trans), differing cultural and racial heritages are interviewed by the photographer, Ajamu X, as he photographs them. Ajamu himself is gay and black and he proves to be as adept at interviewing as he is at photography.

So many taboos are tackled in this frank exploration of masculinity and its meanings. I believe that this is the first time that a man's erect dick has ever been shown on mainstream terrestrial TV in Britain. It's a brilliant watch and definitely more than just a show about dicks. It's powerful, it's emotional, it's moving ......... and it's about 20 years too late! Men's bodies are never spoken about and/or celebrated in this fashion. Nor are their innermost feelings and emotions usually so openly discussed. It's only my opinion, but I think that this documentary qualifies to be described as "ground-breaking". Definitely an important documentary that all men, regardless of their sexual orientation, should watch. In My Humble Opinion, of course.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 47:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB