Mastubate - yuck!!!

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by subspace, Feb 13, 2010.

1. subspace

subspace Member

Ok, so it’s probably no secret that I (and you too, ya you reading this) love to masturbate. The one problem is the name – I hate the word masturbate, it’s so gross and not sexy at all. So, does anyone have a better term to use? All I can come up with is ‘self-induced orgasm’, I know it’s lame but it’s all I got! Help!!!
  2. Death

Death Member

I know, I hate that word, too. It's called onani or similar in many languages, or onanism instead of onani in English, and onanate, of course. That's better, I'd definitely say. It's quite widespread; even in Japan, onani is used.

Using the word in a positive way probably bothers some hardcore bible people, too, so that makes a positive use of the word even better.
  3. I call it self-love =D
  4. warp

warp New Member

"Self-love" seems really good.
  5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm partial to 'flogging the bishop' and 'enjoying myself'.
  6. subspace

subspace Member

For the ladies, Spelunking! :p
    Funny but still not sexy. I need something that exudes sexiness.
  7. Hmm...just 'touching myself', I guess :)

I don't know if it's really an ugly or distasteful word in my mind, but it can cause other problems too...what about when a young boy surnamed Bates receives an official letter? Master Bates...think of the piss taking he would endure! :(
  8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Ok, how about auto-eroticism?
  9. subspace

subspace Member

Better, getting better.
    Having erotic in the term definitely helps
  10. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

you lucky people get to masturbate
    I'm not allowed to anymore <<;;;
    Unless he tells me to, but I don't enjoy myself ='(
  11. Well it was your choice to devote yourself to him.
  12. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

"Merotica".... :p

So, if he tells you to it's okay, you then do not enjoy yourself? That seems sad to me. I'm not sure I'm Dom material after all....I could see myself doing this to a point, (like getting my sub and I charged up for some fun), but to make this a "rule of life", seems to be something out of the realm for me. I guess having that much control and actually exercising it, falls to my mind in the same space as the "I want to change my subs first name" post....

13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Forced chastity is fairly common in gay d/s play. It's just another kink. Just because you don't have that one doesn't mean you're not dominant. Just means that particular one doesn't do much for you.
  14. I very rarely masturbate, and that's through choice. I get no enjoyment from it whatsoever.
  15. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

You're right and I was just being flippant...have done the forced chastity and it's fun, but can't imagine it as a way of life 24/7.... The things we learn eh?