Master's Orders

Mordred

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

On Masters orders i am to post this;

All night while we were out he made me go and get the drinks, being a very (for lack of a better word) strong female this was a little hard for me. The when we got home he made me put in a rather large butt plug then arse worship him. He says that after the scene he will put me in the shower and with my mouth open he will pee on me.... having never done any watersports this is very scary.

I must say that i enjoy the butt plug alot, and even though some of my screams at me i kinda do like the arse worship. I am excited and terrified of the watersport part...but the most important thing in my existence in severing my Master and making him happy.

Though these are his orders, i wish humiliated me more as i must admitted it does get me off. Hopefully he will let me cum.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Mordred, ask him to talk to you more as he's abusing you. Things like "I'm gonna piss on you now, you little bitch. Tell me how bad you want it." Or ask him to make you repeat the insults he gives you. "You're a dirty slut." "Yes, master, I'm a dirty slut." In my experience, humiliation works best when there's a verbal element, and being forced to say things about yourself will make you feel more humiliated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

Let your dom know what you consider to be truly humiliating and ask that experiment with the boundaries of humiliation.

For instance, if you're like me and hate feet and feel beyond humiliated when interacting with someone else's feet, then your master could see how far he could go forcing you to kiss his feet or give him a foot massage.

Also seb is right, sometimes the verbal stuff is waaay more humiliating than anything else. When you repeat his insults, he could force you to repeat it louder and louder each time

Fileboom Premium Account