Master has a new idea to try

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

and I am looking forward to it, He wants to tie me up in a different way, and it sounds exciting. although I am a little afraid as the rope may be very snug around my neck..., does anyone know how to make it to the ropes won't strangfle me, and make it easy for master to untie? The first part is ropes going through my legs up my back and around my neck to the rope, pulling the rope through, back up to the back of my neck, then again to the front, and then around my torso, like I usually enjoy. that is where I think it may choke me, and neither of us wants that to happen. Any ide'ers out there?

2. I have a collar on Puppy, and I sometimes pull that tight, gripping her throat is always a turn on, but all this can be released in a second, as for rope chokeplay, all I can say, is please be sure Master is 100% certain he knows what he is doing.

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

That is just it, neither of us want choke play. that is why we want a style of knot, to prevent the choking. Too much pressure on my throat will cause loss of voice.

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

perhaps a box knot, or a ship shank, but that would require it be looped around your neck and then lashed to a rod of some sort, like a 1/2" wooden dowel, about 6 inches long. that would keep most of the pressure off your neck, as it wouldnt get any tighter, and the pressure would be on the rod, called a lynchpin.

5. nix

nix Guest

If you've no experience with knots (like me), then I'd suggest something like a collar that you can quick-release and tie the rope onto the back of that instead of around your neck.

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Problem is, even if it was tied to the collar, it would add unneccessary pressure to my voice box, and I will lose my voice. that is why Master and I want to learn how to make knots that are fairly easy to untie.

7. nix

nix Guest

Ahh, gotcha. I thought you meant that you were worried about being strangled, not that you didn't want any pressure at all.
    In that case, just tie somewhere else. You'll never get 100% of the pressure off anywhere you tie.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I know that, but we want knots that will be easy to untie should the strain become bad. Master has large fingers and is not always able to untie a simple knot like yu would find in a shoelace.

And what I mean by that is if the bow slips out and a knot is left, not the bow itself.