Master Appreciation

Sate_Sprie

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Whats your favorite trait your master possesses?
His calm and steady manner. I can be a little flighty, or react more to situations and he takes everything in stride.

What's your favorite body part of him/her?
His hands. :p Which I tell him frequently.

What's your favorite/least favorite punishment?
*shudders* Having my breasts whipped, and anything involving the hairbrush. That thing stings like hell for hours after.

Why do you admire your master the way you do?
Because he's worthy of it. *grins* Because he cares for me and is, in general, just an incredible person.

Nice thread, Sate!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sate_Sprie

Thank you. =)

His sense of humor. He finds something comical in everything, so I always laugh when I'm with him.

I can't really pick one, but I would have to say, his hands because they firm and harsh when handing out discipline, but soft and gentle when he holds me.

I hate it when Master pinches my thighs. It hurts. I can deal with spankings, but no pinching. =(

He's a wonderful man, inside and out. I've always respected him, from the moment I met him.

Fileboom Premium Account

N

nix

I'm just answering from an S&M perspective only, since we have a (mostly) vanilla relationship outside of the bedroom...

What's your favorite trait your mistress possesses?
She just gets me and knows my limits without me having to say anything - she pushes them just a little further than I thought I'd be comfortable with, and yet I'm glad she has. Also, her sense of humour never leaves her and we can crack up laughing in the middle of sub/dom activities, fall 'out of character' as it were, and then compose ourselves and get back on with it.

What's your favorite body part of her?
Aside from her face (obviously), I'd have to say either feet (she has beautiful feet and I have a foot fetish), butt (it's just perfect) or breasts (they're small and perky, I don't like big giant boobs as much as cute little ones).

What's your favourite/least favorite punishment?
Having my balls slapped and being ordered not to masturbate both tie for favourite and least favourite - painful and humiliating respectively, but for some reason they turn me on no end...

Why do you admire your mistress the way you do?
She's intelligent, multi-talented and beautiful, and I love her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited by a moderator:

His willingness to be open about his kinky desires, and to happily accept mine :)

His eyes, even when he does that 'psychotic eyes' thing he does during particularly cruel games, and his gorgeous long dark hair ;)

My favourite punishment is being fought and pinned down so I can't escape being tied down, and my least favourite, so far at least, is being cruelly denied something I want :(

Because first and foremost he is my friend, a really good friend who cares about/respects me and respects my limits, is always truthful with me no matter what, and he has opened my eyes to a whole new host of possibilities, both sex/BDSM related and in 'normal life' too. And for this, I love him unconditionally.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: