Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

72 - Almost Immobile [720p]

Sometimes I can't help myself and I need to feel sexy and need Forest to know that that's how I'm feeling. I put on a pair of pantyhose and asked him to grab the camera. I needed to be captured in my moment of feeling sexy. Which Forest always does so well. After I posed and got my sexy out he asked if he could contribute to me feeling sexy, obviously I said yes! He tied an anchor rope tightly around my waist and added a secure crotch rope. He asked me to sit in front of the treadmill, thank god he didn't ask me to run on it! I would have objected..... but he simply asked me to sit cross legged in front of the treadmill. He gently but effectively tied my ankles together and attached it to my crotch rope. Then tied my wrists but left an extremely long rope at the end. Yanking my arms upward with the extra rope he tied it to somewhere on the other side of the treadmill. I protested a bit but then realized with every pull the treadmill moved. He created a body harness around my upper body emphasizing the rope around my breasts and attached that rope to the treadmill. He kept adding rope securing me even more so that I was starting to become complete immobile. To make matters even harder on me he put the leather collar on me forcing my neck to stay still, I was starting to feel very uncomfortable. The blood was draining out of my hands and my hands and arms were starting to go numb. Forest was digging around in the suitcase I could only assume for some kind of gag, when he pulled out the dirty panties and an ace bandage two clothes pin's fell out onto the floor. A devilish smile came across his face, before I could protest two pairs of dirty panties were shoved into my and secured. Just to torture me he twirled the two clothes pins in his hands. I cried out and pleaded but I knew it was coming. Playfully he grabbed each breast and played with them, then in one simple move one clothes pin was on, pinching and causing pain and then the second. He let them linger there before he started flicking them. I felt like the girl being sacrificed to King Kong, tied up and played with and I couldn't do a damn thing about it!

Runtime : 3mn 26s
File Size : 104 MB
File type: mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/8ed1e93bcba04

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account