Married/Part Time Sub to Husband

U

Unregistered

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just wanted some advise from those more experienced. My husband and I have dabbled in light/play BDSM since we were dating, falling into natural roles of him being dominant and I submissive. Recently we've started getting a little more serious. We currently have one child, and one on the way, so 24/7 "playing" isn't exactly practical. I have wanted to go beyond "playing" into actual submission or slavery, but only in the bedroom. I guess maybe becoming his full time sex slave, while still maintaining a normal relationship in all other aspects. My question, is that is it plausible to have a 'set time' for this, while still going on with our everyday lives? Would being a sub or slave be more feasible in this instance? Do you think a relationship such as this is even possible?

I hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance for any advice.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Hi, welcome.

It's up to you and your husband whether you define yourself as 'submissive' or 'slave,' and you don't need to worry about it that much. Play and set your limits before worrying about a label, find out what time constraints, punishments, etc work for you individually and then see what label fits.

It is definitely possible to give him total control in the bedroom and not other aspects, and I might be able to dig up some threads on it for you to read (sometimes seeing other opinions on it can help), if I can find them. Also, Fetlife has quite a few Parent type groups that might be worth checking out, if you're interested.

I'll come back with those links if I find them :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

I swear there were a ton of threads with this theme a while ago, but I can't find them.

If you have a fetlife, or feel like joining (it's a good community generally), this group might be helpful-
https://fetlife.com/groups/1038

And I meant to add to my former post- schedules are really good for BDSM. Setting aside a certain time in which you're his absolute slave, no ifs ands or buts (other than, obviously, safewords) means that you both will anticipate it all day, and will force you to have everything before that finished and or set aside, another reminder of your submission. As another plus, I keep stumbling across articles saying having your sex on a regular schedule improves life in general, so there you go :p

Also, one of our regular posters here often suggests using some code-names or phrases that are discreet, maybe even sweet, but you both know mean, say "Do it now, slave." or so on, for when you're in front of kids etc.

I'm sure more will come to me, and if I find more for you to read, I'll report back.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: