Maria Proco

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by PROCO, Dec 2, 2009.

1. PROCO

PROCO Member

:D BLONDE STUPID MARIA

:)ME SOME YEARS AGO AS STUPID BLONDE

[​IMG]

:cool:ME AND MY HUSBAND (PAUL)

HE GETS HORNY AS HELL HE IS MY MASTER AND I AM HIS SEX SLAVE WE ARE LONGTIME MARRIED AND HAVE A SEXUAL RELATION LIKE THE MOVIE 9 1/2 WEEKS HE IS A GOOD MASTER AND A GOOD MINDFUCKER WHO USES MY FANTASIES OF RAPE AND FORCED PROSTITUTION BY BIG BLACK MONSTERCOCKS NIGGERS.I AM QUITE POPULAR EVEN AMONG YOUNGER MAN ,HE IS RICH AND POWERFULL

WE ARE A VERY POPULAR COUPLE IN HIGHER SOCIETE AND WE ARE BOTH SEXUAL FREE TO DO WHAT WE LIKE .

WE HAVE ONLY ONE RULE :NEITHER OF US MAY GO OUT DINER WITH ANOTHER PARTNER THIS MEANS I MAY FUCK ALL MAN I WANT AS LONG AS I NOT GO OUT DINER BECAUSE HE FIND THIS TO PERSONAL AND HE IS AFREAID I WILL FALL IN LOVE ON ANOTHER MAN.

WE GO OUT DINER 5 TIMES A WEEK AND GO VERY OFTEN ON HOLIDAY FOR LONGTIMES ;

MY MAN NEVER TAKES MISTRESS BUT PAYS OTHER WOMEN IN SOME EXPENSIVE CLUBS TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE THEN A BLONDE;HE PREFERS NIGGER WHORES TO DO THINGS WHICH HE DO NOT WANT TO DO WITH ME .

HE NEVER BEATS OR WHIPS ME BECAUSE HE PAYS TO MUCH TO KEEP MY BODY BEAUTIFULL,SO IF HE WANTS TO WHIP HE USES A WHORE (or two)
    HE TOLD ME HE HAS FUCKED MORE THEN 3000 CALL GIRLS THE LAST 20 YEARS.

EACH TIME HE PAYS A WHORE I GET THE SAME AMOUNT FOR BUYING CLOTHES OR SHOES SO I LIKE THAT HE FUCKS AROUND.

I GOT MY SPORTCAR WHEN HE WAS CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHSDAY IN A HIGH CLASS CLUB WHICH HE HAD RENTED OFF FOR A FULL NIGHT;

BESIDES HE ALWAYS GO FUCKING IN THE NETHERLANDS AND HE PROMISHED ME THAT HE NEVER HAS TAKEN A WHORE IN BELGIUM SO IN A WAY HE IS VERY LOYAL

We have a good life HE IS RICH AND I AM GOODLOOKING.

[​IMG]

:pFROM WHAT I DREAM EVERY NIGHT WITH PERMISSION OF MY HUSBAND !!

[​IMG]

:eek:YOU ARE COMING TO TAKE ME BOYS WHOs NEXT ???

[​IMG]

my god i get horny now !!!

:eek: THATS IT THATS WHAT I WANT !!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

i am a white sex slave for life

MARIA

2. PROCO

PROCO Member

:SYNOPTIS of teh story i write
    :confused:Beautifull young girls and women are captures by white sex traders,ganrraped and abused for months before been sold to the arabics haremkeepers or the black pimps to serve a life time in their many brothels;

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

:pSOLD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. PROCO

PROCO Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
  4. PROCO

PROCO Member

5. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p DO YOU KNOW SOME DIRTY YAHOO SITES OF SM ????

[​IMG]

maria

6. PROCO

PROCO Member

:pBLACK PIMPS SEX SLAVES

Beautifull young girls and women are captures by white sex traders,ganrraped and abused for months before been sold to the black pimps to serve a life time in their many brothels;

The black pimps will welcome new sex slaves with many gangrapes and pimp the captives into the brothels with dogs and horses and chain them to their bed to get used to the big black dicks.

The unlucky victims are completely dehumelised and put at work into the different brothels on a 18 hours daily shifts 7 on 7 the whole year around;

they are used by blacks only in dirty getto bordellos or for the younger ones put at work oin the dirty old section doing perverted old men of over the 75 years old.

mostlly the sex slaves are tatood and pierced on a very humiliated way so that they only can do this job;

The pimps branded them with their brothelmark with red hot irons and made them drugadicted depended fuckmeat;

They are transported from brothel to brothel and used as fuckmeat by all the transporters

after 10 Years their titts are enlarged and they are put to work in the special basements as tittfuckers;

After 25 years of serving the pimps they are sold to a criminal gang to serve all gangmembers and end mostly their lives as a painslut of a perverted druglord;

They all have to serve the big black matrones of the brothels in forced lesbian sex and some of them stayed years chained to the bed of a brothel matrone to be at her service day and night;

specialy young blond captives have this horror sort;

The pimps earns millions on each sex slave and have a fantastic luxury life with sex slaves at their disposal for doing all their perversities;

it is good to be a black pimp is not it

[​IMG]

maria

7. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p SERVING MY HUSBAND WITH A BLACK MAN ON TOP OF ME

[​IMG]

HE LOVES IT

8. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p HOW MY HUSBAND WANTS TO CHANGE MY TITTS

[​IMG]

HE WANTS ME TO LOOK LIKE HER !!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  9. PROCO

PROCO Member

request

i am looking for pics sets of inquisition life

as well for the inquisition as for the modern inquisition

i can use only pics because i have a story on the internet illustrated with pics

10. kingdenman

kingdenman New Member

Maria, I have no more time for stories this morning but thanks for showing off your cunt. It's very nice and your English is very good.

11. PROCO

PROCO Member

Thanks kingdenman very nice to encourage me

[​IMG]

Me 20 year ago when i met my rich and perverted husband

Thats the way to get a rich husband and to have a luxury life of debauch

maria

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  12. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p MY CUNT LAST WEEK

[​IMG]

With permission of my husband who was looking when a fucked 2 payed black men as every week (my husband pays them ,they are my whores )

maria

13. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p EXTRACT OUT OF MY STORIE Black pimps sex slaves

[​IMG]

Me before my husband payed me bigger titts (10 years ago)

Some of the captives are kept years on board to serve as shipswhores proberly they will only be dellivered to a warlord after years of abuse by the crew .It is the captain who decided when and who leaves the ship to serve in a warlords camp bordello.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  14. PROCO

PROCO Member

I AM 55 THIS YEAR

[​IMG]

Thats why i like to send pics from 10 or 20 years ago !!!

maria

ps my husband is 58 so we are already 33 years maried and know each other for nearly 37 years

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  15. PROCO

PROCO Member

:p HE GUYS I AM GONNE ON HOLIDAY TO THE CARAIBEN

[​IMG]

I am gonne from 18 december until end of januari

STUPID MARIA MISSED HER PLANE DUE TO THE VERY BAD WEATHER IN BELGIUM TODAY

SO I FLY NEXT FRYDAY AND STAY ONE WEEK LONGER

I WRITE STORIES UNTIL 24 DECEMBER (thats the only good news )

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I am gonne fuck lots and lots of black men payed by PAUL

I HOPE YOU MIS MY STORY : WHITE SLAVERS ORGANISATION BECAUSE I DO NOT WRITE IN HOLIDAY

[​IMG]

SEE bdsm-and-fetish-movies-pictures-and-drawings-founded-in-the-net/White slavers organisation
    See also /proco-internet-stories.

I ONLY FUCK AND SUCK BIG BLACK DICKS

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISMAS

MARIA

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009