Male seeking to learn to be a better DOM

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Lotus Knight, Apr 22, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Lotus Knight

Lotus Knight New Member

Greetings all I'm a newew DOM and looking to learn from a experienced Mistress or a very knowledgable sub. Would prefer online help at first maybe personal if necessary. If at all interested please send me a email @ quietlotus@hushmail.com will reply asap thank ya:eek:

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Interesdom

Interesdom New Member

What are you wanting to learn? You cannot learn to have dominant feelings and although you say here that you are a new dom, your profile says you are not sure.

If you want to learn how to be a Top, then seeking a domme to top you - or even an experienced sub to guide you in topping her - is understandable. However, I don't see how anyone can teach you to be a good Top without real-time meetings.

If you want to learn how to utilise your dominant feelings, then a domme is not likely to be able to help you as well as a dom can, since femdom and maledom tend to be quite different. There are techniques and attitudes that you can teach yourself online, to a certain extent.

So just what is it that you are hoping to learn?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM