Male Humiliation | Extreme And Cruel Punishment Slave

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shawna Lene - Earning His Release

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Tease and Denial

Although Mistress Shawna does love to see cum explode out of the hard cocks of her slaves, their impeccable servitude to her is not enough, just by itself, for them to earn the privilege of a release. This slave must also show Shawna that she completely owns his cock by surviving her cruel tease and denial game of exciting his cock with a handjob and her breasts and ass, all trying to get him to try to cum without permission. Shawna wants to make sure she completely owns her slave's cock before she allows it any true pleasure, and it has been weeks since she last allowed him any. And Shawna is very, very good at teasing slave cocks

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8129kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 631.9 MB

Download Shawna Lene - Earning His Release

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nikki Delano
Video language: English

Nikki is tired of hearing that her wimp husband was bullied by his boss, so she goes to his work to confront him. She's the only one who is allowed to bully her wimp husband! She turns his boss into her slave and makes him lick her ass and feet!

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

UsalKav131

Young-femdom - You damaged my Car!

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

I love Your clips. You are Majestic Face down to divine feet and toes! On my knees literally begging for a custom clip. I envy Your real life slaves, sluts and sissies!!

I'm a big time foot slut. I often worship feet of superior women in real life But I'm also an intox addict. I get coerced into intox and my slut hole gets pummeled by anything from dildos to feet!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 229.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - You damaged my Car!

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Sex Therapy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars, Lexi Sindel, Tony Orlando
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Stockings, StrapOn, Female Domination, Cumshot

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock swinging around. Natalie is so happy to finally be fucked hard and long. Ms Lexi finishes the session by stroking Tony onto Natalie's mouth then having them kiss passionately.

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Sex Therapy

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

AmericanMeanG - Princess Carmela - The Edge Of Humiliation

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls

Please wear a tight black dress while humiliating the out of your slave. Make him edge himself while kissing your feet. Then you allow him to lick your legs and up to your thighs, but not any closer.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11772kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download AmericanMeanG - Princess Carmela - The Edge Of Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 3

Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Orgasm, Handjob, Outdoors

Princess Nikki enjoys wearing her soft black pantyhose and has called her house servant to come closer. He is such a for her nyloned legs and feet! Miss Nikki shows her slave which spots he may worship but she also teases him with her sexy pussy and ass by sitting on his face.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 9 files.

Download Dirty Dommes and Femdom part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Carmen Rivera - Bizarre by Nature Part 6

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment
Cast: Carmen Rivera , Silvio , Dominatrix Dinah
Genres: Spanking - Peitschen, Bizarr Sex, Bondage - Fesseln, Dominant - Devot, Fisting - Faust, Große Brüste, Harter Sex, Gummi - Leder - Latex, MenFuck, SM - BDSM, MILF - Reife Frauen, Extrem Anal, StrapOn

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:54
Video: 512x384, XviD, 986kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Carmen Rivera - Bizarre by Nature Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Fräulein Mina

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long piss and let it pour through the opening of the rubber bag, on his cock. Knowing how he is now nicely bathing in my nectar gets me in the mood to administer a proper milking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Fileboom Premium Account