Male genital piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwendoline

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was instructed to have my cock pierced with a PA (Prince Albert) about 3 years ago, and I have to say I adore it.
The young lady who did the piercing in Manchester (UK) dabbed a little anaesthetic in the opening and a couple of minutes later the needle followed with virtually no pain, the 2mm gauge, 20mm diameter ring followed and I was soon on my way.
As the anaesthetic wore off the tip of my cock was slightly sore but far less so than a hundred occasions when Mistress has whipped it or indeed have me whip it!
I have progressively upsized the ring and now have a 6mm gauge 25mm diameter ring which I am so proud to have.
Mistress finds the ring a very useful tool during bondage but of course the primary advantage is as an aid to Her satisfaction when She uses me for Her pleasure.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Painfuel

I have a PA and a frenum. I was frightened to death of the PA and took ages to pluck up the courage but there was no pain at all. I had to fill my penis with an anaesthetic cream and return to the piercer in an hour. The sight of blood coming out of the end of my penis was the worst part but apparently most people struggle here. I did not even have any pain during healing though there is a tendency to be very careful about bumping into things. The main thing is to ensure that the piercing parlour is reputable and hygienic

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about male genital piercing? www.bmezine.com has more information about piercings and genital modifications of all types than anywhere else in the world. I suggest anyone curious about piercing explore the myriad varieties they have documented there.

is it dangerous? Not really. You might get a minor infection, but should be able to keep it under control with regular washings with soap & water. Extreme genital cutting like the subincision or a meatatomy can easily lead to serious problems...gangrene, no more erections....etc etc etc

Is it painfully?Fuck yes. They don't use anaesthetic here in the good ol' US of A. My hafada (nutsack piercing) wasn't too bad. But the cock itself is a might tender piece of equipment. My frenum isn't even considered a "bad" piercing.... I imagine an ampalang would cause me to pass-out.

Does anyone here have real experience? I had my frenum done 7 years ago and my verticle halfada done last month. The plan is to turn the single frenum into a frenum ladder (aka. A Jaccob's ladder) and probably get a few more hafadas just because they look cool. After the initial pain of piercing expect discomfort the first few days when showering (soapy water + fresh genital wound), and you'll get "crusties" for about twice as long as you will with a nipple piercing. Your groin is a rather unhygenic place after-all.

Also be aware that any piercing that passes through the uerethra (ampalang, prince ablert, etc) you will experience some multi-directional urine flow every now and then, especially if you ever take the jewelry out. This leads to what is known as "playing the flute" because you have to keep your fingers over various holes in your cock to use a urinal without making a huge mess.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.