= Magical Feet = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

= Mag1cal F33t = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

22402-720p.jpg

Model:
Cindy Starfall

Irresistible offer
Asian beauty Cindy Starfall gives Bill Bailey and irresistible offer... something that the man cannot be refused. It involves Cindy's body, including her foes and her amazing footjob skills. The deal is made and Bill's cock soon gets the attention the man wished for a long time.

Info:
915.11 MB - 35:32 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lessnik111

22155-720p.jpg

Model:
Nina Moonlight

Moonlight blues
Nina Moonlight is a foot fetishist. When she got hooked up with this dude online they could spend hours chatting about their sexual fantasies and dreams. Last night Nina made the first step and invited him for a face-to-face meeting - which ended as a sizzling foot fetish fiesta! And oh boy, how much these two enjoyed living their foot fetish dreams!

Info:
793.03 MB - 30:51 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Lessnik111

22446-720p.jpg

Model:
Carmen Callaway

Socks to make the day
Have you ever thought that even a par of socks can be the delight of a day? No? Well, if you are wondering how could be such a simple piece of attire in so much in the spotlight, just watch how Carmen's cute black and pink socks (and her feet in it) take Bill to the seventh heaven.

Info:
1175.96 MB - 45:13 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22151-720p.jpg

Model:
Trisha Brill

Bare naked
I love to work on my tan. And for the best results I do it bare naked. No tan lines for me, please, just the smooth, golden skin. I enjoy getting rid of my clothes and expose my lithe young body to the warm rays of the sun. I don't mind if someone's watching me - so if you feel like, you can watch as I play with my cute toes and long legs!

Info:
776.56 MB - 29:39 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22415-720p.jpg

Model:
Amy Anderssen

Sex Arsenal
Amy Anderssen's all around skills are mesmerizingly sexy. Her whole body is a sexual arsenal, starting from her moist lips, down to her amazing breasts, through her ass and pussy, till we reach those slender feet. Blowjob, titjob, footjob and a good sex all together... yummie!

Info:
605.19 MB - 23:16 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22133-720p.jpg

Model:
Alexa Weix

Nylonlover
I'm looking for a new secretary. When this blondine applied for a rehearsal and she arrived into my office wearing black nylon thigh highs, I knew she'll be the one. Just because I simply cannot resist any nylon stockinged sexy feet!

Info:
705.16 MB - 27:19 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22194-720p.jpg

Model:
Lily Love

Pink terror
Lily Love might seem nice for the first sight because this pink outfit makes her look cute, but don't let yourself deceived! Zenza Raggi, the innocent worker guy just came to her to do his job, but Lily didn't let him do it... She stepped on him, and made him lick her toes... Well, Raggi liked it, but it was hard for him to accept the fact that he is actually being taken by a hot chick:) Lily had her toes kissed and licked, and had her pink pussy fucked and the greatest pleasure was at the end when Raggi cum on her sole...

Info:
840.22 MB - 32:31 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22441-720p.jpg

Model:
Mary Jean

Footsie Maid
Mary Jean is one handy little maid. She doesn't mind to have some fun while she takes cares about the house and she uses her feet just as well as the duster... or even better. Bill doesn't seem to complain for sure, while those slender hose-clad feet works up and down on his rock hard cock.

Info:
1073.26 MB - 41:20 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22190-720p.jpg

Model:
Bea Stiel

Indescribable, but visible
Bea Stiel came here on foot, and she will leave on foot too, but between these to actions she has something for you. She has beautiful feet to show and she has a pussy to satisfy! Click on her picture to see how she solved her dues, and when you entered her gallery just take your time and check her toes and feet more carefully! They are indescribable, but visible ;)

Info:
812.17 MB - 31:18 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22172-720p.jpg

Model:
Leanna Sweet

Oh Leanna!
Those long and smooth legs won't be left alone, they will be treated well, but first we just take a short look at them. Leanna Sweet's legs are perfect, just as her whole body is, but it would be a mistake not to highlight these gorgeous body parts of hers. The guy who fucks her today recognized (it wasn't hard!) what a treasure he is facing, and expressed his amazement with licking her feet and toes and legs, and showed his appreciation with fucking her freshly shaved pussy!

Info:
874.84 MB - 33:35 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: