Lustful family games

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Bribed My Brother - HD

ANGELA'S BROTHER HAS BLUE BALLS...AND HE SHAMEFULLY ASKS HIS BIOLOGICAL SISTER FOR A "SEXUAL FAVOUR"!!!
ANGELA TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER OLDER BROTHER...AND MAKES HIM SERVICE HER FIRST!!!!

Angela is busy reading a book....minding her own business....when her Brother Devon enters the Family Room and sits down beside her. Devon is depressed....because things have not gone well with him, and the "ladies" lol. Devon is so desperate.....he makes a shocking inappropriate confession to his Sister!!! Devon confesses to his Sister that he has "blue balls".....and while hanging his head in embarrassment.....he sheepishly asks his Sister Angela if she can "help him out". Angela is initially stunned by this totally inappropriate request....but then she closes her book....and takes a long look at her Brother....slightly amused by his predicament. "So basically....you want me to get you Off??" Angela says to her Brother. He nods. Angela senses an opportunity to take advantage of her older Brother....so she makes him a deal. "I'll get you Off.....if you get me Off first.....". Angela's Brother is caught by surprise....he didn't expect his shameful request to be met with a challenge!!! Devon gets down on his hands and knees, and begins to service his Sister's Pussy. He licks and sucks her Pussy.....fingers it....and keeps asking his little Sister "Is that enough?....can you do me know???...." Angela moans as she keeps instructing her Brother to keep going. When Angela has an orgasm from her Brother's hand stimulating her clit....she tells him that finally it is his turn! Angela Sucks her Brother's cock.....and he asks his Sister if he can see her Tits. Angela takes her shirt off....and Devon is shocked by what he sees....his little Sister has the most Beautiful Tits in the world!!! Angela puts her Brother's cock between her Stunning Tits....and masturbates her Brother to completion....right between her Tits!!

File: I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.avi
Size: 648 MB (679937786 bytes)
Duration: 00:09:35.320
Format: AVI
Video: 639 MB (99%) DivX 5 1920x1080 (16:9) 25.000 fps 9 314 Kbps
Audio: 8.78 MB (1%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.part1.rar
I_Bribed_My_Brother_-_HD.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeadTorsion

Carrie MOON PAYS HER DAUGHTER SAMANTHA TO FUCK HER BROTHER!!!

SAMANTHA PULLS SO MUCH CUM OUT OF HER BROTHER SHE LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY AT HIM!!!

Carrie MOON PAYS HER DAUGHTER TO HUMILIATE HER SON FOR PUNISHMENT!!
FIRST MARK'S SISTER SAMANTHA SHOVES HER FEET IN HIS FACE...THEN SHE SITS ON HIS FACE
...THEN HIS SISTER FUCKS HIM....WHILE SHE LAUGHS AT HIM!!!
THEN HIS SISTER JERKS HIM OFF SO MUCH, HE CUMS A GALLON...AND HIS SISTER BREAKS OUT LAUGHING AT HIS HUGE CUMSHOT!!!

Carrie Moon has had it with Her son Mark !!! He is failing at school....he didn't mow the lawn......he didn't do the dishes!!! Carrie ties him up while he is asleep in his room....and he wakes up to what will become the most horrific Punishment any boy has EVER Suffered!!! His Mom starts by bringing in his younger Sister, Samantha...and Carrie tells Her Daughter Samantha to Stick Her Feet in Her Brother's face....while Mark screams in Humiliation!! He apologizes profusely for his wrong doings....but his Horror is only beginning!!! Next, Carrie tells Samantha to sit on Her Brother's face!!! Carrie tells Samantha to play with Her Brother's cock....and when Samantha refuses....Carrie offers Her Daughter a $50 raise in Her Allowance to do it!! Mark screams at his Sister to leave his cock alone...but Samantha does it...while laughing at him!!! Carrie has one more Punishment in mind, however....and it is the most Humiliating Punishment imaginable.....She tells Her Daughter to Fuck Her Brother!!! Samantha REFUSES...until Carrie offers Her a Whopping $300!!! While Carrie Sucks Mark's cock and applies a condom...Sister Samantha peels off Her jeans....and climbs on top of Her protesting Brother...and rides him....while laughing at him and taunting him!! When Samantha tells Her Mom that She doesn't want the "little booger head" cumming inside Her....Carrie agrees to let Samantha finish off Her Brother's Punishment by Beating him Off. Samantha climbs off Her Brother's cock...and literally Beats a GALLON of cum out of him!!! He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming!!! Samantha begins to break out in a fit of laughter, as Her Brother's cock keeps spurting as She Jerks it!!!! Carrie yells at Her Son....."Mark....STOP THAT!!!!....why are you cumming so much for your Sister???!!!" Punishment Complete. We think this boy has learned a lesson!!!

File: JerkyGirls_-_Brother_Fucker_-_Carrie_Moon_Samantha_-_HD.mkv
Size: 164 MB (171880154 bytes)
Duration: 00:06:49.333
Format: Matroska
Video: 142 MB (87%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 24.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio: 18.7 MB (11%) AC3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 384 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

JerkyGirls_-_Brother_Fucker_-_Carrie_Moon_Samantha_-_HD.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Uncle Carl Knocked Me Up

Young college student Cameron was out of town checking out a college and stayed with her Uncle Carl and Aunt Linda. After getting accepted she moved in with them and her story begins. The first night she sits and writes about the move in her diary wondering what kind of fun she'll have. When she moved in Cameron agreed to to abide by the house rules including a curfew. She comes in late one night and Uncle Carl is waiting. He puts her over his knee and spanks her bare bottom and tickles her feet making her promise not to be late again. When she gets to her room she tells her diary a different story. It seems the tickling turned her on and she wants more. The next day she is showering with the door slightly cracked. When she realizes she is being watched she puts on a show and makes herself cum a few times. Her next diary entry warns that it may be a few days to her next entry since her aunt is going out of town and she plans to seduce Uncle Carl.
Cameron sneaks into her Uncles room while he is napping and starts sucking his cock. At first Uncle Carl is shocked but he can't resist his nieces charms as she licks and sucks his hard cock. Cameron gets soo turned on by having her Uncles cock in her mouth she has to feel it in her pussy. She straddles him and rides his cock hard and fast making her build to an intense squirting orgasm. Uncle Carl flips her over and fucks her doggy style burying his cock deep then rolls her on her back. He fucks her to another squirting orgasm before he explodes inside her too.
The next morning Cameron oversleeps and Uncle Carl wakes her by tickling her feet. Her seductive looks convince Uncle Carl to write her an excuse and to show her gratitude she starts sucking his cock. Next thing you know she is riding his cock like theirs no tomorrow making Uncle Carl explode inside her again. Camerons Diary entries resume with some great news in her last trimester. Uncle Carl is getting divorced so they can have their own family.

File: JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.mkv
Size: 1.29 GB (1384707070 bytes)
Duration: 00:41:19.082
Format: Matroska
Video: AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels

D O W N L O A D:

JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part1.rar
JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part2.rar
JWTies_-_Uncle_Carl_Knocked_Me_Up_-_HD.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Motherly MASTURBATION

MOM GIVES HER SON A SLOW, GENTLE MASTURBATION, WHEN HE IS UNDER THE WEATHER...
WHEN SHE MAKES HER SON EJACULATE....MOM KISSES HIM ON THE FOREHEAD AND SAYS "I LOVE YOU".

Mrs. Stone's young Son, Dante is sick in bed....with a Fever. Mom goes in to check on him, and places a moist facecloth on his forehead. As she is comforting him....Mrs. Stone wants to make her Son feel better....so she slowly pulls down his covers....and gently strokes his penis with her hand. Dante opens his eyes momentarily....and asks his Mom what she is doing.....but Mrs. Stone tells Dante to relax......that this is something she had done for his older Brothers when they were his age. Mrs. Stone begins to slowly masturbate her Son....very, very slowly and lovingly. Dante has his eyes closed as his Mom masturbates him....occasionally stirring....or moaning in pleasure. Mom slowly masturbates Dante until he ejaculates for her....at which point, he falls right asleep with a look of contentment on his face......and Mom kisses him gently on the forehead and says "I Love you".

File: Motherly MASTURBATION.mpg
Size: 100 MB (105191475 bytes)
Duration: 00:13:31.833
Format: MPEG-PS
Video: 85.9 MB (86%) MPEG-1 Video 480x272 (16:9) 29.970 fps 888 Kbps
Audio: 12.4 MB (12%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 2 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Motherly MASTURBATION.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Stepfather Seduces 9 months Pregnant Stepdaughter

My Stepdaughter Kelli comes home early from work. She takes every opportunity to get off when she can now days. You see Kelli is 9 months pregnant. She lives with her mother and me now. Her boyfriend split on her 4 months ago. Its been a joy having Kelli back with us, especially for me. Ive been Kellis stepfather for 11 years. At 20 years old she is gorgeous. Im always imagining what she looks like under those clothes with her big pronounced belly and milk engorged tits. Kelli is only 5 tall For her 18th birthday her mom and I payed for breast implants and she took her breasts to 36DD. Now being so small and 9 months pregnant her tits are huge. She says shes going downstairs to take a shower. I wait until I think shes in it before I go down to try and catch a glimpse. I creep quietly downstairs and peer around the corner into the bathroom. Kelli is in a towel smoking a cigarette. (My other big turn on) I must have let out a small groan because she suddenly sees me looking at her. I try to come up with a reason for me to be there but finally admit my desires for her. I also put a cherry on top by feeding her a line of BS. I told her that her mother and I were having marital problems regarding sex. I suggested that we may even be splitting up over it. At this point Kelli is more receptive to the idea of us having sex she doesnt want to break up our family. We go into her room. Where I lean her back on some pillows and begin to slowly fuck my stepdaughter. Im scared to death of so many things hurting her, getting caught by my wife, but my lust will not be denied. I stick my big cock into her and its almost too much for her to take. She moans as I slow fuck her. We fuck in many positions. Finally while fucking her doggy style I feel my orgasm coming. And pull out to shoot a big load on the small of her back. That was 5 months ago. Weve kept our new relationship secret from her mom and will continue to do so.

File: Stepfather_Seduces_9_months_Pregnant_Stepdaughter.avi
Size: 413 MB (433262594 bytes)
Duration: 00:21:39.167
Format: AVI
Video: 391 MB (95%) DivX 5 1280x720 (16:9) 30.000 fps 2 527 Kbps
Audio: 19.8 MB (5%) MPEG-1 Audio layer 3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Stepfather_Seduces_9_months_Pregnant_Stepdaughter.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Vanessa Cage - in Helping my daughter stay Good

- Back Story Dad raised his daughter as single parent. (Her mother was out of the picture right after she was born) Knowing the troubles dad went through into raising her, V-a-ne$$a C-a-g-e tries to act like the best daughter she can. However she has her curiosities and needs regarding sex. Also she sees how dad struggles to stay single, knowing that she would have a negative reaction towards another female presence in their family dynamic. So Vanessa sets out to take action that will be â€omutually beneficialâ€? for both herself and her dad… Scene 1 †1C Helping my daughter stay â€ogoodâ€? Daughter walks into the living room and sits beside dad. She talks to him earnestly about how much she appreciates him not bringing any women around the house, and cites how she knows fully well he had many chances to since he was still very young when mom abandoned them (tells him about what sheâ€!22s heard around about single women in the neighborhood accosting him). She also starts talking to him about how much affection she has for dad, and she feels sad at times that he isnâ€!22t â€osatisfiedâ€?. Dad replies and tells her that his little girl is all he needs, and his satisfied with the current situation. Vanessa tells him that sheâ€!22s going to make sure that he is â€osatisfiedâ€?. She starts to take her clothes off, to dadâ€!22s surprise, as he asks what she is doing. Vanessa tells dad that sheâ€!22s going to make sure that dadâ€!22s satisfied physically as well. Dad states that this is wrong, but by that time, Vanessa is pretty much undressed and on her knees in front of dad, touching his cock through his pants. She pleads with dad, saying if this isnâ€!22t for him, at least do it for her. She tells him that itâ€!22s been hard trying to be daddyâ€!22s good little girl, as boys have been hounding her to have sex with them. She wants to continue to be daddyâ€!22s good little girl, and doesnâ€!22t really want to have sex with the boys. However, she does have needs and is quite curious about sex and really wants her dad to teach her and be part of her first experiences. Before Dad can object again, Vanessa takes out his cock and starts kissing it affectionately while repeatedly pleading â€odaddy pleaseâ€?. By this time, dad has pretty much given up objecting. Vanessa starts to give dad a bj. In between she shoots him reaffirming questions like â€oAm I being a good little daughter daddy?â€? And dirty talks to him, in addition to asking him for pointers and if what she is doing feels good. After a good amount of bj, she tells dad sheâ€!22s learned that men ejaculate semen when they orgasm in biology class, but sheâ€!22s never seen or tasted it before, and sheâ€!22d like to. She begs dad to cum for her so his little girl can have her first taste of cum. Dad blows his load in her mouth. She tastes and swallows it, and states that she surprisingly likes the taste. She then goes back and starts sucking him off again, asking for more. After a bit of sucking, dad laughs and moves back due to being oversensitive and states that it doesnâ€!22t work like that, and a guy needs some time to recover. Vanessa states â€oOk, Iâ€!22ll be back in 5 minutesâ€? and walks away, while dad laughs at the situation.

File: Vanessa_Cage_-_in_Helping_my_daughter_stay_Good.wmv
Size: 301 MB (315144593 bytes)
Duration: 00:07:53.539
Format: Windows Media
Video: 282 MB (94%) WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
Audio: 18.1 MB (6%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 321 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Vanessa_Cage_-_in_Helping_my_daughter_stay_Good.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Ashley Missed You Daddy

And Your Big Cock Too

Young Ashley has been away at school for a few months and is overjoyed when you finally come to visit. She is soo happy to see you she almost forgets her giant lollipop in her quest to unzip your pants. Her tiny hands grip your cock and it gets hard quickly as she strokes it gently. Ashley is dying to feel your cum on her hands again so she strokes faster and faster until you explode for her. Ashley is soo happy you came.

File: Ashley_Missed_You_Daddy.mp4
Size: 50.8 MB (53218178 bytes)
Duration: 00:05:21.789
Format: MPEG-4
Video: 48.2 MB (95%) MPEG-4 Visual 720x406 (16:9) 25.000 fps 1 258 Kbps
Audio: 2.36 MB (5%) AAC LC 24.0 KHz 2 channels 61.6 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Ashley_Missed_You_Daddy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Mae Wants You Daddy

Your daughter Mae is home from school for the weekend and she really missed you. She climbs on the bed and immediately begins teasing your cock. She pulls down your boxers and wraps her tiny hands around your shaft and starts to stroke it slowly. She begs you to give her a hot load as her hands stroke faster and faster on your cock. Her tiny hands soon make you explode all over them making Mae very happy. So happy she tells you she wants to fuck you in a bit after you recover.

File: Mae_Wants_You_Daddy.mp4
Size: 47.3 MB (49590706 bytes)
Duration: 00:05:00.000
Video: 45.0 MB (95%) MPEG-4 Visual 720x406 (16:9) 25.000 fps 1 257 Kbps
Audio: 2.19 MB (5%) AAC LC 24.0 KHz 2 channels 61.2 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Mae_Wants_You_Daddy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Momma Wants Your Cum

All Over Her Hands

After a hard day at the office Momma comes home from work and finds you laying in her bed. Seeing that you've been playing with yourself she decides to teach you how to do it right. Momma grabs your cock and gently strokes it with her soft hands . As she feels you harden and tense Momma begs you to cum while you watch her huge tits bounce. Her skillful touch makes you explode all over the place and covering Mommas hands.

File: Momma_Wants_Your_Cum.mp4
Size: 100 MB (105308193 bytes)
Duration: 00:08:57.672
Video: 96.2 MB (96%) MPEG-4 Visual 720x406 (16:9) 29.970 fps 1 501 Kbps
Audio: 4.00 MB (4%) AAC LC 24.0 KHz 2 channels 62.4 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Momma_Wants_Your_Cum.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

My Brother Likes My Ass

So I'm sitting around the house in my shiny spandex leggings and I noticed my pervy Brother staring at my ass. What was worse is that his cock was bulging in his jeans. I couldn't resist teasing and humiliating him so I started taunting him and stroking his hardon. He must really like my ass since he exploded pretty quick in my hand. Maybe next time I'll put my ass in his face.

File: My_Brother_Likes_My_Ass.mp4
Size: 59.0 MB (61900633 bytes)
Duration: 00:06:15.242
Video: 56.1 MB (95%) MPEG-4 Visual 720x406 (16:9) 25.000 fps 1 254 Kbps
Audio: 2.75 MB (5%) AAC LC 24.0 KHz 2 channels 61.5 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

My_Brother_Likes_My_Ass.rar

Fileboom Premium Account