[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Filthy Feet for a Filthy Mind

File: Filthy Feet for a Filthy Mind

Duration: 00:05:32
Filesize: 165 MB
File type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

You are such a pervert. I love knowing I have so much power over you. Knowing you will do anything for even a taste of my delicious size 4 feet. I made them extra filthy for you because I want them to match your extra filthy mind. I know how twisted and perverted you are. Don't worry… it's alright. I like how kinky you are and how desperate you are to worship my feet. Well… follow my instructions and you will not only get to worship them… you will get the most mind blowing orgasm you've ever had. Just follow my instructions bitch!!

lmf-filthy-feet-for-a-filthy-mind.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Dildo Pony Ride

File: Dildo Pony Ride

Duration: 00:05:09
Filesize: 151 MB

Goddess Kelli is relaxing on the sofa and playing with her dildo when she decides she would like a pony ride. But not just an ordinary pony ride. Today she wants a special ride with the dildo inserted in her pussy as she rides on her pony's back. She summons her slave "daisy" to her service. She inserts the dildo and climbs on his back for the ride. You can see how excited she is getting from the bouncing and vibration of the pony ride. She rides daisy on all fours for awhile and then orders him to pick her up and carry her in two-legged style. She makes him bounce and carry her as she continues to get extreme pleasure. When daisy can simply no longer carry his heavy Goddess, she orders him to put her down. She pulls out her dildo and shows how covered it is in her love juice. There is no doubt Goddess Kelli loved her pony ride.

rw-dildo-pony-ride.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Sissy Extreme Chastity Tease

File: Sissy Extreme Chastity Tease

Duration: 00:09:35
Filesize: 280 MB

*** UNIQUE CHASTITY! *** Cock piercing locks to piercing behind balls, locking cock in a downward position making an erection painful & impossible. My sissy comes into the clinic to have her transformation monitored. We discuss male urges & I unveil my reasoning for piercing that is now healed. I bring out a lock & key explaining to my sissy that arousal will become so painful I will now gain complete control over all male urges. I lock his/her cock to a ring between the scrotum & anus (perineum) then sensually tease him to demonstrate how painful erections will now be. This is a very sexy tease & denial vid with extreme chastity.

sissy_extreme_chastity_tease.part1.rar
sissy_extreme_chastity_tease.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Bad Habit BabySitter

File: Bad Habit BabySitter

Duration: 00:04:32
Filesize: 136 MB
File type: WMV

Alyssa is babysitting the dork down the street while his mom is away, he better do exactly as she says or she will give a bad report back to his parents. Alyssa lights up a cigarette inside the house and smoke in front of the dorky loser. Alyssa spreads her legs and reveals she is not wearing panties under her skirt, she wants to see if pervy dork-boy will get a boner from looking at her pussy.

Featuring: Alyssa Branch
Categories: Human Ashtray, Smoking

110212AB_smoking-FEwmv.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Never Say No - Day Two

File: Never Say No - Day Two

Duration: 00:22:18
Filesize: 294 MB

Featuring Mistress Akella

No matter how hard the treatment, the slave must remember never to utter the word no. This proves a little difficult when the punishment level is ramped up.

Parts: 3
Total Duration: 22 minutes 17 seconds
Photos: 40
Tags: boots, cane, cp, crop, gloves, human ashtray, leather, leather gloves, leather riding boots, riding boots, smoking, spitting, whip

never_say_no_day2.part1.rar
never_say_no_day2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Extreme whipping - part 2

File: Extreme whipping - part 2

Duration: 00:07:37
Filesize: 172 MB
File type: WMV

The punishment continues as Mistress O joins Mistress Simone in an extended double whipping of the slave. O shows off her advanced overhead cracking and backhanded slashing techniques as Simone moves to the front of the slave, first whipping his balls then harshly pulling on them as O continues the whipping. Simone keeps making the slave beg for more pain, even as his entire body shakes from the punishment he is absorbing. The Mistresses take a break to admire the marks they have inflicted on the helpless slave before beginning another double whipping on his poor back and ass.
After the whipping is complete, the Mistresses enjoy a smoke break while discussing the fun they have just had whipping this totally broken slave. The smiles on their faces combined with the sexiness of their smoking are just plain hot.

Categories: Whipping, CBT
Featuring Mistresses: Mistress O, Simone Kross

060810b.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Painful Sex

File: Painful Sex

Duration: 00:03:30
Filesize: 105 MB

Wow this clip is hot! Taylor has made significant progress in learning to dominate men. Now she desires sex, and the slave will provide it. 'Don't you cum, this is for me not for you' she says, setting the tone for whats to come. She mounts the slave who is bound to the table for just such a purpose, and she begins to enjoy being penetrated at her pace. Her fingernails begin to mercilessly claw at the slaves chest as the fucking continues, leaving marks all over the slave. 'Are you here to pleasure me?' she reminds him, and she continues to enjoy herself while still scarring the slaves chest with her fingernails. As cruel as Taylor is, she briefly pauses to kiss the now very scarred slave, then resumes the torture and fucking. After much sex, the slave begs 'Mistress I have to cum...please?'. Taylor acts so sweet to him, saying 'You wanna cum? Think you deserve to cum?'. The slave thinks so and begs her for an orgasm. Instead, Taylor rakes all her finger nails deeply into the slaves already heavily scarred chest and sternly says 'No!' She then casually gets up and says 'This is not for you' as she walks out. How can such a sweet girl have become so dominant in such a short period of time? This is some great female dominated sex!

PainfulSex.rar

Fileboom Premium Account