Loves to be tied up.....

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bondage is the most technically challenging area of play for doms. A dom has to know something about how to tie knots and work with ropes, and he has to know how to avoid injury to the sub.

Before I try to make recommendations, let me ask: does your bf have any experience being dominant with you, or is this your first venture into getting him to dominate you? Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ post about kinkifying your vanilla boyfriend?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, so he has some domming experience under his belt. That's a much easier proposition than getting a totally vanilla guy to jump into bondage.

If you want him to really be exploring bondage, get him a copy of Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook. That will cover all the basics of things like knot-tying, safety, and so on. I'd suggest starting with a pair of leather wrist manacles. They're easy to use and pretty safe. That will help him get used to the idea of immobilizing you.

Then drop Wiseman on him and help him practice rope ties on you. Don't do sex play while he's first practicing. He needs to have room to get the ties wrong, check the handbook and see what he did wrong, and then correct it, without worrying about looking dommish or keeping you aroused.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account