-=Lover of bukakke dedicated (HOT video)=-

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Leyre Pajon & Karla Pirata (Dos pibones y una docena de pollas / 23.09.11) [spanish, big tit, natural, cumshot, bukkake] [720p]

Description: A dozen stallions cum loaded against two teens impressive. The Bukkake de Leyre in Madrid was a brutal pig feast........ Pirate Karla also attended the event and ate dirty mouth Pajon Leyre boars putting us all lost
Leyre is wildly beautiful and Karla has a huge tetorras, do not stop the rubbing each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing the chicken you eat Leyre, without blinking!!!!! Throat and swallow up getting the runs in the mouth, face and body. Do not miss the best Bukkake with girls more Villacerda Pigs!

Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 25.00fps 2800kbps
Time: 00:20:33
Size: 437 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

Leyre Pajon, Sandra Milka and Natalia Andrade (Tres pibonazos mamando pollas y bebiendo lefa! / BUK 023) [2010, Bukkake, Oral, HDRip, 720p]

Description: Lo nunca visto! Tres teens super cerdillas se presentan en el Bukkake mas multitudinario para mamar pollas ?y beber semen hasta atragantarse! Una tetona impresionante, una guarrilla con muy buenas curvas y una pijita con cara de no haber roto un plato que esta como un tren. Se tocan entre ellas, se untan aceite por todo el cuerpo y nos lo ensenan todo. Los sementales se volvieron locos, ?Sodoma y Gomorra! Una orgia en toda regla con tres jovencitas mamando pollas hasta la garganta. ?Mira como se tragan las corridas de todos y cada uno de los cerdetes Bukkakeros!

Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 25.00fps 2800kbps
Time: 00:29:06
Size: 608 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Description: 'he trials and tribulations of the black man continue well into 2010. Being brought up as a good white girl I was taught to help out those who are in constant turmoil. If my parentls only knew that I took that philosophy and put my own sick and twisted spin on it then they'd shit bricks. I went online and read about rumors of weekly meetings with disgruntled black men who continue to get put down simply because of the the color of their skin. I had to put a stop to it so I put on the skimpiest outfit I had and made my way to the black lair where I was met with over nine feet of hanging black meat. After a hate-filled monologue by Brother Jason Brown I went down the line teasing those big black dicks right before I was on my knees and my esophagus paid the price. I was getting even wetter as they verbally tore down white people as my mouth was going into overtime with their cocks deep in my mouth. My eyes couldn't stop tearing up which made my mascara run down my face and it wasn't too long before I was bent over and my uterus was tested like never before. Big black balls kept slapping my ass while my tight little mouth did its best to swallow the parade of big black dick before me. The bombardment of black jizz that hit my face from all directions seemed to never stop and I didn't want them to. It felt like I had just taken a shower but with black seed and my face and big white tits felt the brunt of it. I like to feel as if I made my contribution to improving race relations. If I didn't then at least I got a sore white pussy out of the deal.'

Video: MSMPEG4v3 640x368 1465kbps [Raw Video 0]
Time: 00:24:34
Size: 277 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: