Looking for the right slave for me

Inperfect

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am currently looking for a new online slave, my last decided that the life was not really for her and we decided to end things on very good terms. I am a very experienced master and have been one for many years.

So a little bit about me, Im 24 and live in south west england. I live alone and work as a marine engineer. I am available at most times throughout the week in one way or another but generally weekends and evenings.
I have had 3 slaves in my time as a master, two of which were online only and one was in person. I am a very strict master and will pick up on the slightest mistake or lapse in judgement and enforce the appropriate punishment.

What I am looking for:

I am looking to build a relationship of trust and knowledge with my slave. I am not looking for anything short term or just a play session. So if that is what you want please stop reading here.
I am an intelligent and polite person. I take the time to write and speak correctly and would expect nothing less from my slave.
You will be expected to provide daily reports to me about your activities and once a trust has been built up provide pictures as proof of tasks/punishments that have been completed.
Experience is not necessary and I am willing to take on a beginner.
Looks are not important to me along with age, I am looking for someone that I have a connection with.

What you should ideally be interested in:

Submission. First and foremost, I am not interested in exposing you to unreal amounts of pain or getting you covered in mess, as long as you submit to me completely I will be happy.
Orgasm control / denial
Spanking / Flogging
Humiliation / Name calling
Anal play/ Vaginal play
Bondage
Light pain
Daddy / Daughter play
Pet play
Some public - nothing that would get you caught.

What you will never be expected to do:

Illegal
Blackmail
Scat
Urine
Family
Not consensual

We will have safe words and rules in place before anything gets to serious, I take these words and rules seriously for safety sake. Also your boundaries and limits will be discussed before hand and honored at all times.

If you are interested:
If what you have read so far interests you then send me a private message or reply to this post.
Your reply should include:

Why I should consider you as my new slave.
Your likes / dislikes and limits.
A small amount of information about you.
Previous experience, if any.
Your general location (i.e. Time zone)
What sort of relationship you are looking for.
Your age.
and what times of the day/week you are available.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ad and I hope to hear from you all very soon.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account