looking for sub who wants to give total control of her to me

yourmaster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a dom who loves being in control. I am looking for a sub who wants to give complete and total control to me. Someone who wants to be tied up. humiliated. spanked. ordered. and have her life be entierly to please me. she must never say no to me. i also am looking for a girl who doesnt have too much experience. the less the better. and a girl who is seen as a sweet nice girl. i love the idea of taking a sweet nice girl and makeing her mine. and the humiliation for her of everyone watching her... hoping she will speak up for hereself. so the less experience she has the better. im also looking for a long term thing if possible. not just weekend hookup. oh, and ive been propositioned by 2 girls who were friends before. so if there are 2 or more of you who want to join then im willing.

and of course. just to clarify this is not for abuse ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

jacy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

never saying no is part of the deal. But a good master will look for signs that the sub is uncomfortable or in too much pain and ASK her and be NICE to accommodate her. A real dom wants is sub to be happy in the end, not in too much pain and miserable.

Again, she cannot say no and should be punished if she does, but 1) there are other methods of punishment than pain and force. 2) she should be given the choice to turn the no into a yes or whether she'd prefer the punishment, and 3) she should be able to humbly ask that she speak a concern. A good dom will address the concern for her.

like, if she says 'the ropes are cutting off my circulation' he should loosen them.

I have no idea what happens to a vagina that is continually too sore, but I imagine it could have tearing and permanent damage if not addressed/allowed to rest.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account