Looking for a specific strap-on for my wife

BreakMeDown

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone. First post here. Been lurking a little bit lately since my wife and I have recently decided to explore the world of BDSM. A lot of good information on here. I am hoping someone has a suggestion as to a specific toy my wife and I want. She wants a strap-on of good quality, with a vibration feature for her pleasure. I think that one that is also interchangeable would be a nice touch. We looked at the stockroom, and did make a purchase, but didn't see that specific item. Some other sites like extremerestraints.com did not seem to have a strap-on with those specific requirements either. Any help is appreciated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MrWolfgang

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bigsextoystore.com has got like 8 pages of strap-ons should you check them out. Anything with a Vac-u-lock should be pretty nice. They stay connected really well and you can switch out sizes (lots of options) to your liking. Dunno how well they stay on the wearer tho. May also check out Mr-S-Leather. If memory serves correctly they have some nice stuff as well. Hope you find what your looking for!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account