looking for a mentor

Volkvolkmem

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a Master Trainer. If you have any question you can message me at anytime. I would be happy to help you find your way and the right fit for you. I am also a Online trainer. If you at one point would like to see what this lifestyle is all about and get some exp. under your belt I would love to help. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck.

I am into and can train in:Anal Sex, Blindfolds, Bondage, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese Balls/Anal Beads, Collar and Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Dildos (Handheld), Discipline, Domination/submission, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs/Shackles, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Oral Sex, Oral Sex (Receiving), Pain, Pet Play, Pussy-Whipping, Sex During Menstruation, Spanking/Paddling, Toys, Vibrators, Whips

Master V

P.S. I am willing to train newbies.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Interesdom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Since you are already collared, I suggest that your owner should be the one to instruct you in what he wants from you, how, when and in what manner.

To understand the why and which of slavery, or to have help in general demeanour, you should only consider having an experienced slave or submissive as mentor.

To have another dominant as mentor is likely to be very confusing for you.

If you and your master would both like some assistance (which can be a very good way forward) then he or you may contact me; we could talk online initially and meet occasionally.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account